Thread: Something for your Latin traffic

Xstr8guy

Something for your Latin traffic

If you are like me, you haven't promoted any Nasty Dollar sites for the past 3 years (every since Boys First Time became horribly over-saturated). Since I'm still an affiliate, I received an email announcing a new site Papi.com that actually looks damn good for Latin traffic.

I know this sounds kinda spammy but I swear no one put me up to this. Lol. But I do have a webmaster referral here if you aren't already an affiliate.

Btw, I never spam the board with anything, so let me get away with this just once.

robin
    Tsk, Tsk...

I'll have another look tommorow & I'll make sure I go thru your link again...

The site looks and my friend sent me msg about that site too

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Speaking of making money with your Latin Traffic...

You might consider promoting our Latin site which has a great conversion AND retention rate. If you have not yet explored out affilate program section and are considering Latin based traffic please check it out.

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Dzinerbear
    Xstr8guy, I don't know how I missed this post. What a great site. Thanks for posting the link.

Cheers,
    Michael

Xstr8guy
    I see NastyDollars is promoting on GWW now. Papi.com is converting 1:68 with my measly AVS traffic... pretty nice. Promote it while it's new.

spammy enough?

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiB
    You might consider promoting our Latin site which has a great conversion AND retention rate. If you have not yet explored out affilate program section and are considering Latin based traffic please check it out.

Lee
    Lee, I just joined your program. It looks great! And you don't put your url on the promotional content, which is cool. That way I can put up some UGAS galleries with it and still get it listed. Of course, I will promote only your site on those galleries.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Lee, I just joined your program. It looks great! And you don't put your url on the promotional content, which is cool. That way I can put up some UGAS galleries with it and still get it listed. Of course, I will promote only your site on those galleries.

Great...glad to have you aboard! I think you will be quite pleased at the conversion AND retention of members. There are other Latino sites BUT we do quite well in the niche and we have been around a long time as well.

Hit me back if you need any additional promotional materials for galleries or anything else I can provide to assist!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com