Thread: iBill renamed or what?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

iBill renamed or what?

Drove by the iBill office today and noticed their sign outside says something else. Couldn't quite make what it was as we swooshed by pretty fast but it wasn't the iBill logo on there anymore. And I think there was another sign saying that space was available for rent or something like that

They moved out of their big building and into more modest surroundings in February. They're still in the area.

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    probally to hide from the hords of screaming webmasters
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    ah yea
    just saw their address on the site. Not sure why I didn't think of that before. Duh me

It is rather modest area over there with Albertsons and Wendy's on the side

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jIgG

It is rather modest area over there with Albertsons and Wendy's on the side
    IBill can't afford to be anything but "modest" these days...financially as well as in their general operations. A does of modesty some say that is long overdue.

no kidding!

how many more thousands of dollars could they have paid to webmasters they owed money to by moving to modest quarters a year sooner >

Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    IBill can't afford to be anything but "modest" these days...financially as well as in their general operations. A does of modesty some say that is long overdue.

underher

iBill renamed or what ?

I guess nobody is paying much attention to our friends at Ibill nowdays,,
    Anybody still want to get some more current info ?

Go to http://www.ibillowes.com

It's a site set up by an Ibill client lvictim),,, to vent, inquire, and be a source to add some further 'negative media pressure'', to Ibill's game tactics,,,,
    They have a forum set up specifically to stay abreast and also share your experiences,,, Your input would be valuable,,, (unify)

Yes, they moved a while ago,, 2 blocks away,,,
    But I hope no one actually falls for the "appearance" of them moving as some sort of 'fiscal responsibility',,,,,,
    I think it was no more than an eviction that got swept under the carpet.

That process started back in November,, and gee, is this a coincidence ? ?,, They had another merchant bank close their account in December. Needless to say,, they are also now falling 7 months behind in reserve releases from current transactions,,, They are not 'publicizing ' or 'voluntarily explaining' all of this new mess, (as usual). So it looks like history is repeating itself, and they are just into phase one of a sequel to '04,,, **SHELL GAME II**
    subtitle,,, ""The Black Hole of Money has Spawned"
    "Oh my gawd !,, someone else has your money again,, we don't have it"

Sound familiar ? ? ? ? ?

In the same time frame (last few months), they have not only renigged on previous settlements of past due funds, they even stopped "talking about them", which is what most of that actually was anyway,, a lot of 'talk',, stalling.
    OH,,,,,,,, not to mention their "employees" are dwindling and they are down to a skeleton crew,, In the last month or so, even a legitimate client e-mails with account questions are getting NO replies,,,
    They don't even use the "out of office" reply trick,, they just flat out IGNORE even the most diplomatic questions,,,,

Dunno, but to me all of those clues/signals,, only tell me the hammer is coming down harder,,
    Better yet,, the "search lights are getting brighter, and the roaches are just scattering",,,,,

Now, you tell me,, does anyone really think they displaying fiscal reality ?,,,

Let's hear opinions,, news,,, and "keep the light on" at > > >
    http://www.ibillowes.com

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    After the first debacle which was at least 4 years ago, why in the hell did webmasters keep this company alive ? Why did anyone use them after the first alarm bells rang so long ago ? The very second they started giving excuses about late payments or missed payments, I would have dropped them in a heartbeat and never looked back. There were (and are) too many reputable companies to go with without having to process with someone like ibill.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

underher
    I think the majority of previous Ibill clients DID drop them in a heartbeat,,
    If anything, there may be a few rebills still cycling thru the system,, but they are not what is keeping them in business,,,

What is keeping them hanging on is getting new customers that don't do any research beforehand.... Even at that,, I sense the new breed of customers are probably 'low volume',,,

As far as the webmasters that got burnt last year, there are many that continue to participate in anti-Ibill fodder, almost as a public service to give Ibill the bad PR they deserve,,, right from the horses mouth, not from self-serving press releases.

The pen is mightier than the sword, and we should be glad that the webmasters with the battle scars continue to help by sharing their experiences,,,
    That's what is 'keeping Ibill in business',, uninformed consumers, and knowledge is power,,,