Thread: 6 degrees...

Jason

6 degrees...

Ever play the game? It can be fun...I was trying to think of other people we could use besides Kevin Bacon but just decided to go with him...he is, after all, so hot in "Wild Things."

I'll go first.

I worked with Chris Halpin, who smoked a bowl with Chong, who was in all those movies with Cheech, who was in "From Dusk Till Dawn" with George Clooney, who was in "One Fine Day" with Michelle Pfeifer, who was in "The Witches of Eastwick" with Jack Nicholson, who was in "A Few Good Men" with Kevin Bacon...

not sure, that may be one degree too many. Can the rest of you do it? Or name another actor and see if we can connect that person. Fun sometimes to try older actors like Gene Harlow or Fred Astaire or somebody like that.

Macho 411
    so whos that actor we are starting with?

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Macho 411
    so whos that actor we are starting with?
    Pick one you can draw a line to

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Ok it's funny... I thought of four celeb types immediately (inclluding your older actors/actresses). And when you see this list you'll know I'm gay from the first three...

Nathan Lane
    Liza Minelli
    Bernadette Peters
    Ed Sullivan

I can get to them in 2 or 3. I'm not sure if that's good or not LOL

I went to the same prep school as Nathan Lane (aka Joe Lane then) who had the same Latin teacher, Fr. Oppido.

I used to perform with Steve Minichello who waited tables at a NY club Xenon, and he was Liza Minelli's personal waiter there (it was the 70's LOL)

I did a voice over commercial with JoAnna Gleason who was in 'Into the Woods' with Bernadette Peters.

Ed Sullivan was my grandmother's cousin so that would take me to my mother, my grandmother to him.

And Ed Sullivan would probably take me to a ton of old time actors from there LMAOPIP

I'm going to try to think of someone I can get to in the full 6 degrees HAHAHAHAHA

This is fun!

GA

Jasun
    My Kevin Bacon separation is two. I did a remix of a Kate Bush song a few years back, and she did a song used in "She's Having a Baby" with Kevin Bacon.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan

I did a voice over commercial with JoAnna Gleason who was in 'Into the Woods' with Bernadette Peters.
    you must really have a sexy voice then?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    my first host-mom's sister in law's 2nd cousin is julia roberts'ex-husband.
    forgot his name, he's a country singer

my host-mom's newphew was married to a cousin in Reba McEntire's family. Reba knows that hot hot hot guy named Tim McGraw (screams)

my ex-host-mom is friends with don nickles, don nickles is an Oklahoma senator and when he was visiting during a campaign he introduced me to - governor keating and his wife

my boyfriend's sister in-law worked for *donno firstname* dyer. she was married to dr. wayne dyer who is a famous motivational coach/speaker and is friends with Suze Orman who's friends with many rich people

my boyfriend's friend and current roomate of ours, was married to a rich guy who owns houses in the bahamas, and rents a villa to Mariah Carey (screams)

my mom's friend is a minister in bulgaria's government, his best friend is the ex-president who has met with bill clinton. bill clinton knows monica lewinsky

one of my friends is friends with Microsoft Bulgaria president *don't know his name", he is friends with steve balmer, steve is friends with Bill Gates. bill gates 0wNs u

enough at least one of those has to be right

I hope

Jasun
    Oh, and my father was presented to the Queen in the 60s.

And NO, Lee, it was NOT me introducing him to my first Boyfriend.

Jason
    LOL...you sure about that jasun?

ok, here's the rules...you're supposed to pick an actor...any actor...and within 6 degrees or less connect them to Kevin Bacon. You can use any movie...and you can use a tv series only if the connecting person was a regular character on the show. (you can't connect Kevin Bacon to Debra Messing by saying he appeared on an episode of "Will and Grace"). You CAN connect Kevin Bacon to Debra Messing this way:

Messing in Will and Grace with Woody Harrelson (regular character)
    Harrelson in Indecent Proposal with Demi Moore
    Moore in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon.

now...who's got a good one?

Jasun
    Oh, Ok... lemme see.

Tyne Daily was in Cagney and Lacey with Loretta Switt.

Loretta Switt was on MASH with Alan Alda.

Alan Alda was in The Four Seasons with Carol Burnette.

Carol Burnette was in Annie with Tim Curry.

Tim Curry was in Legend with Tom Cruise.

Tom Cruise was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon.

Jason
    as always, you rock