Thread: George Clooney's Academy Awards Gift Bag

JustUsJocks

George Clooney's Academy Awards Gift Bag

Yay I'm the high bidder on the George Clooney Gift basket from the academy awards!!

I always wanted George's basket, looks like I may finally get my wish!

Still got six days to go but as of tonite as I go to bed......Clooney's Basket is mine YUM!

nite guys

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustUsJocks
    Yay I'm the high bidder on the George Clooney Gift basket from the academy awards!!

I always wanted George's basket, looks like I may finally get my wish!

Still got six days to go but as of tonite as I go to bed......Clooney's Basket is mine YUM!

nite guys
    Well it might be a nice basket but there is a "minimum" bid they will accept, listed as a "reserve" that has not been met yet...so even with the high bid at this point, it's still not good enough for George's basket!

Seems George has perceived a high value and price for his basket...is it worth it?

JustUsJocks
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    Well it might be a nice basket but there is a "minimum" bid they will accept, listed as a "reserve" that has not been met yet...so even with the high bid at this point, it's still not good enough for George's basket!

Seems George has perceived a high value and price for his basket...is it worth it?
    They dug in the desert not knowing whether they would find gold......

I'm sure George's basket has many treasures I desire YUM!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I heard somewhere that this years basket was worth somewhere in the region of $100k :eek:

Regards,

Lee

JustUsJocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    I heard somewhere that this years basket was worth somewhere in the region of $100k :eek:

Regards,

Lee
    Yes but there was some stuff that was non transferable....Probably in the contract of donating...but still its a very nice package.

And considering the hits on that site...my domain name is seeing some heavy activity this morning too