Thread: How Do You Go About Testing New Niches?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Do You Go About Testing New Niches?

Just wondered how you folks went about testing out new niche sites that sponsors may come up with?

For example, lets say you primarily promote sites in the cumshot niche and decide you want to try your hand with Asian traffic, do you have a specific method of testing the Asian niche sites out before building for it en mass?

Have you even tried any other niches outside of those you already know are profitable for you?

Just wondered what everyone did when it came to testing out new niches or paysites from their sponsors.

Regards,

Lee

i create an avs site with a tour that is the quality of the paysite tour i would make and send it some traffic that is very specific using galleries or google or something that tells the surfers about where they're going.

then you'll know about the popularity of the niche even if your tour misses the mark (after all, it is a niche you haven't worked before). even if you miss with the tour, you can see if the hits pour in or trickle. if they pour in without sales, it's worth trying a new tour.