Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can maxpower be saved?

Xstr8guy

Can maxpower be saved?

I was typing this for the "are gay surfers cheap" thread. I didn't want to hijack the thread but still I needed to say this.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I take it you do believe in absolutes hu? or are you just looking for something to act like a bitch about? You really need to think about some help man all that anger is going to make you all fat and unhappy oppps too late
    No one wants to extend a helping-hand to you because you act like a jerk. If you act like an adult on GWW, you will be treated like one.

For your time here as nomad/newguy/maxpower, you've earned zero respect because of your confrontational attitude. You have stated before that you like to cause trouble on other boards. If that's why you are here, what a shame! You'd absolutely benefit if you tried to be a contributing member of this board instead of trying to anger people. I owe so much to so many members of this board who have unselfishly offered advice, technical help and inspiration. Instead, you insult valuable contributors to this board like Ian (gaystoryman). In case you didn't know, Ian is VERY knowledgeable in MANY areas. What do you think the chances are that he would ever offer you any help now?

I don't know why I bother to lecture you because none of this ever seems to sink in. But since you seem to be motivated only by money, let's look at it this way. What if you had asked a question about SEO and Ian had generously given you some advice. This advice was largely responsible for making you #1 on google for "twinks". This google ranking added $10,000 per month to your bottom line.

This may sound like a dream-come-true for you and perhaps far-fetched. But do you know, before I found GWW, I was making only hundreds per month from my part-time adult webmaster job? Now I'm making a very nice living and I credit a large part of my success to the friendly and helpful people on GWW.

The moral of the story.... think twice before you insult someone. That someone could be very helpful to you in the future.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Yikes! Ouch! I hope he doesn't attend a convention, he may get jumped. ..
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

the question is not CAN he be saved but rather SHOULD he be saved?

the way he attacks everyone who doesn't share his beliefs, his harsh judgementalness of anyone who might be even slightly sexually adventurous, his talking about things he doesn't understand at all, his outlandish claims ( like having 70% retention on a site that is ALL plugins ).

sometimes i find myself liking him but then he pulls some more maxpowerisms.

he seems to have a need to feel very important, so he makes grandiose claims about things he has little knowledge of. sadly he doesn't understand the concept of belonging to a community which is too bad, because i have found this to be a really good one. maybe he'll calm down, get real, and can also be a part of this wonderful group.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Boards have been very good to me, particularly GWW. I have given a lot of free legal advice out on this board, but the goodwill and reputation I have gained because of that more than made up for anything I could have gained by billing for the short time it takes to answer a few questions.
    I don't advertise anywhere or sponsor anything. My entire legal practice has been built on word of mouth and reputation. I do not insult anyone but I do not tolerate stupidity and I will point and laugh if you fuck up. The guys [and a few gals like basschick (sweetheart!) ] that have been around on GWW are genuinely good people and have plenty of knowledge to share. We DO help each other out and we aren't cheap about freely giving of ourselves when someone asks for guidance. This board really does have a sense of community, but like any community, not everybody will feel at home.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

shucks, chad - i feel so warm and fuzzy. let's all hold virtual hands and sing kumbaya

seriously, that was very well articulated and i completely agree. thanks!

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Love me some Chad!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    shucks, chad - i feel so warm and fuzzy. let's all hold virtual hands and sing kumbaya
    Basschick --- oh screw kumbaya

I wanna sing the Coca Cola Song! Let's all join hands and light the candles...

I'd like to buy the world a home and furnish it with love,

Grow apple trees and honey bees, and snow white turtle doves.

I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony,

I'd like to buy the world a Coke and keep it company.

[Repeat the last two lines, and in the background:]

It's the real thing, Coke is what the world wants today.

Steve

How about a little 3 Dog Night "Joy to the World"?
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We are the world...
    we are the children...
    we are the ones who make a brighter day...
    and some such bullshit like that that I can't remember...

I love you guys!!! :cry:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    We are the world...
    we are the children...
    we are the ones who make a brighter day...
    and some such bullshit like that that I can't remember...

I love you guys!!! :cry:
    Shut up... Just shu....
    >sniff<
    you...you had me at hello :cry:
    you had me at hello :cry: :cry:

Don's Here!! now put on Sheena Easton "Strut" 'cause I know that was his favorite song right after Clarence Carter's "Strokin'" from his pole dancing days.......
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

Paco
    me chuckles.

Typically, after reading one of his post/responses, the first in my mind is: WTF, did I read that right ... there is no way someone would past THAT ... blah blah blah (I will admit, for the first while I had hoped that THAT is not how I came across).

Seems to me like he is trying to impress some of the folk here WAY TO HARD!

Can he be saved ... I believe so.

SHOULD he be saved ... why not. I am willing to give him just one more chance -PSB

Me, in the other hand... I am trying to leave a different kind of impression :sneak:

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    Shut up... Just shu....
    >sniff<
    you...you had me at hello :cry:
    you had me at hello :cry: :cry:

Awwww, hee hee. It's okay baby, I'll give you some hot monkey lovin'. :woof:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    Don's Here!! now put on Sheena Easton "Strut" 'cause I know that was his favorite song right after Clarence Carter's "Strokin'" from his pole dancing days.......
    I always thought that was Billy Squire. Hmmm.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    me chuckles.

Typically, after reading one of his post/responses, the first in my mind is: WTF, did I read that right ... there is no way someone would past THAT ... blah blah blah (I will admit, for the first while I had hoped that THAT is not how I came across).
    I thought you were talking about ME for a second! I got all paranoid. :disguise:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com