Thread: Name One Thing

maxpower

Name One Thing

After all the mud that has been thrown at me, I would really just like to hear just one thing that you like about me. :cry:

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Well, I'm usually rather good at giving compliments.. but... I don't know you and I just read what you write...

DEVELISH

when no issues are present, you have a pleasant overall way of talking. you're casual, which feels friendly. also don mike thinks you're cute

no mud was thrown at you, however. when an entire group of people are all saying the same thing, perhaps it's a wakeup call and not a defamation attempt. people here want to like you. if you can stop seeing attacks where there are none, stop labeling or judging others and get honest about your business, i think you could become a valued community member.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    also don mike thinks you're cute
    Well there we go then, there isnt much else that can be said after that hehe

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    I don’t know what you all think I have to gain by lying, but I am retaining around 60-65% of new members “I just look at it again” after I have drooped the trials and did a price change. I don’t know the long term numbers on this yet, and my sales have been rather down this month like allot of people I have heard say on this board, but what I said was true. If it is so outlandish to retain over 50% of people with out a trial then, I guess I should be charging 49.95$ for every recurring membership then. As I understand it 60% is about average so I really don’t know what the big deal is.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Well there we go then, there isnt much else that can be said after that hehe

Regards,

Lee
    Come on man that why I did not want to post my pics before, I don’t want my looks to be the deciding factor, I could name at least a few, but it would really sound narcissistic for me to do so, and from what I have gathered I would defiantly hear about that too.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    I think you're hot! Other then that I don't really judge peeps, so I am just going by your looks, I am a little vain though, it's really not my fault though, that is the business we are in. hehe.
    :gossip:
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

curiousbunny
    you seem nice although i dont chat on here 2 often and have not read your other threads you seem friendly. As of now, ill agree with the other comment about being hot

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Any nudes? Any other pics? hahahaha!
    :cute:
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

maxpower
    OMG you guys, we all see better models every day of the week, its nice but I really don’t want the only positive thing about me be based solely on my looks.

curiousbunny
    Ok Last One I Promise!!!!!!! Ladies And Gents - Supermax!!!!! Sorry I Had 2 Lol

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    OMG you guys, we all see better models every day of the week, its nice but I really don’t want the only positive thing about me be based solely on my looks.

your right and as you can tell your looks are of no use here just your social skills. If basschick and everyone else let you have it on the other thread buddy then there is something 2 it. Just bring it down a notch!

Paco
    The way you absorb our 'constructive' criticism (and still return), could be seen as plus. Now, if you'd only learn from what some of the peeps here are trying to help you with, you'd actually have a silver star, beside your name.

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Gosh,

why do y'all only go by looks - yes he looks nice - but I bet that's not all. I found that many jerks (no, I don't think of you right now max, but in general) arent as "jerky" as many thinkg - in fact they are quite the opposite - well, then again there are jerks who are just plain assholes - either nice looking ones and not so nice looking ones (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) ;D

In my opinion, Max, you should somewhat calm your temerament when "talking" to people online - I have not read everything of you but it seems that it disturbes quite a few people here.

a thank you to all of y'all: This portal is very valuable and fun to be in

DEVELISH

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Well, cute and persistent.

Really, it's just a matter stating your opinions as just that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I had a friend who was always very critical of movies and if he saw a movie he didn't like he would say "that movie sucked". It wasn't that he just didn't like the movie, in his eyes the movie was bad and you had no business liking it if he didn't. He was one of my closest friends but after a while I simply would not discuss movies with him. In fact, the running joke was that people would mention a movie around him and one of us would take on his voice and mannerisms and say "sure, that's a good movie... if you're STUPID". LOL!

I usually try to temper my comments with a statment that goes something like "I don't agree with that and it wouldn't be for me". But I would never say that something was wrong or that nobody should do something if I didn't want to do it. I have a friend who jumps out of planes. I wouldn't jump out of a plane. But far be it from me to say that people who jump out of planes are crazy or stupid. I simply say, "I would never do that".
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com