Thread: Sex Toy Retailer Wins Zagat Award

Sex Toy Retailer Wins Zagat Award

how cool is that? apparently zagat feels that good service is good service and deserves recognition

"NEW YORK - For the second time, sex toy retailer Babeland has won the prestigious Zagat Award for Top Service in New York City. Babeland beat numerous competitors, including Oscar de la Renta, Harry Winston, and Van Cleef & Arpels. The Top Service Award recognizes the best in retail customer service throughout New York City.

Babeland also won the award for Top Quality Sex Shop. The awards were presented at a ceremony March 23 at Bloomingdale’s on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.

“This is so flattering, and it is great to be recognized,” says Babeland co-founder Rachel Venning. “Congratulations to our sex educators and to the management team that supports them in doing what they do best, which is talk to people about sex.”

Venning adds, “This award is special because it’s Zagat, perhaps the most respected rating company, and it’s New York, a city that loves to shop. I also know that the customers who shop in our Seattle and Los Angeles stores and at Babeland.com are treated to the same caring and helpful customer service.”

About Babeland’s secret to award-winning customer service, New York store manager Abby Weintraub says, “It’s the people who staff our stores, our sex educators. They are truly magnificent and incredibly generous with their time, patience, and knowledge. This award proves something major about Babeland: not only are we the best at sex toys and sex info, [but] we’re also the best at customer service, which is the cornerstone of any retail operation.”

Ana Moran, store manager for Babeland’s Lower East Side store, says, “I’m so pleased to work for a company that promotes and celebrates sexual vitality in an honest and fun environment.”

Babeland Marketing Coordinator Carolyn Ricardi, who attended the event, notes, “I think it’s fair to say that Babeland was a highlight of the award ceremony, with Mr. & Mrs. Zagat singling out Babeland repeatedly in their introductory remarks and referring to Babeland throughout their presentation.” "

Jeff&Deaw
    Now thats cooool...

Jeff&Deaw

GaySearch4Sex
    when I first saw this article I thought it was a joke, but I was wrong - good for zagat, but I wonder how in depth they investigated this... did the reviewers have to take the salespeople up on their suggestions for which dildos are good?