Thread: Affiliate payout question

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Affiliate payout question

Question for everyone re affiliate payouts... I know that CCBill pays affiliates weekly, but it seems that many sponsor programs who run their own programs (with NATS or MPA) do more infrequent payouts.

Is monthly payout common? Biweekly? What have people seen?

TheWhack
    Most popular is Bi-weekly or Monthly. My favorite IntenseCash pays out weekly.

Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly and the always popular "whenever we get around to it". Some programs pay out on algorithms more complex than Google rankings.

If I don't understand it, I don't sign up for it.

fallen
    Reason co's like ccBill can do weekly as the default becasue they are big company and they can afford to outsource the check printing/mailing to some other company. Programs on the other hand don't have THAT many checks to cut so it's essentially a hassle to do every week. So that's why you see b-weekly more often. With a small program like mine, if resellers want it weekly - it's easy enough. Hope this helps.

ars pays weekly with no holdback and pimproll and trafficcash are right behind them.

i'd say the most common payout is twice a month, sent around 5 - 8 days after the end of the period. so for money made from the first to the fifteenth, checks are sent out around the 20th or the 23rd.

personally i rarely promote a sponsor who pays only once per month, and even then i won't send as much traffic as i would to a program that pays more frequently. the sad fact is many of us in this business have been ripped off by sponsors - often sponsors we've had long relationships with.