Thread: Nevada Corporations

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

Nevada Corporations

Hi

I did not want to hijack this thread: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=15985

As for forming a corporation and which is best...a S Corp or C Corp or LLC, each individual should check with their accountant. But, food for thought, their are no corporate taxes in Nevada...at least no state taxes, and if you form an LLC there, you don't have to reveal you name....you can have a resident agent act as the managing partner. Seems like lots of companies have done that and Nevada doesn't report to the IRS since they don't collect state corporate taxes. I have no idea about the legalities....but I know several guys who have done it and they seem to fly under the radar, or so they say.
    If a resident can be the managing partner, in whose name could such a company open bank accounts AND could one restrict access to this account for the managing parter so he can just deposit and not withdraw funds? Certain countries could have use for such a service I recon due to certain laws they have...

DEVELISH

the resident agent is included in all the packages with incorporate.com and they are not a partner. don't use a friend or acquaintance unless you are VERY sure of them.

part of the point of incorporating is that the checks don't come to you or your resident agent - they come to your corporation. your checks should already be coming to your dba.

For example LLC:

how many people minimum to form such a company?
    if more than 2: How'bout the others, do they have to appear in anything else than the company register?

if shares are issued: are them holder shares or are the shares registered along with names and address?

DEVELISH

Continued:

what is an C Corporation and S Corporation?

LLC is the only one i've looked into and all you need is you and your registered agent. what's more, a nevada llc has less requirements. i believe - but am not sure - that an s corporation has to have meetings and officers. shares are not involved with an llc.

http://www.corporate.com/formationPackages.jsp
    a lot of info here and real prices.

JustBryce
    You might look into corporateservicecenter.com. They are a great bunch of folks and can answer all your questions with expertise.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I think I can see what direction you are headed, and you really need more than board advice--you are headed toward some dangerous waters, and if you do something wrong, there are possible criminal liabilities--like tax evasion.

If you want to set up a company in the US as a foreign person get good legal advice first.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!