Thread: Affiliate Programs ?

Blueyedb0y

I Wonder? Affiliate Programs ?

Would you reconsider joining a sites affiliate program due to their billing processor? ie ccbill vs verotel

robin
    If you go with ccbill I will sign up again. Pretty please make the cookie longer than 3 days though -- that's just bogus. :kiss:

Paco
    Certainly!

Cheque reporting and stats are extremely important, to us/me, and I usually do not join or promote sponsors that use certain processors and/or methods.

Example: I have issues with ccbill's system (stats - periods and earnings), so I tend to question whether or not to promote - must have a good big-dick site, or the site is one that I consider a fabulous and have high expectations for, or a person I like is using them.

i would absolutely reconsider a sponsor based on processor. i would not use a sponsor that used myvirtualcard or segpay, i would think hard before using verotel, and i'm always happy to go with sponsors using ccbill or epoch.

I found that when we started offering CCBill as an option, our joins to the program skyrocketed.

We're also looking at offering a new program with cascading billing and the option of also promoting our DVDs.

The more options you offer your affiliates and the more personalized help you can give them, the better.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Blueyedb0y
    thanks for the feed back everyone.

ccbill offers cascading billing ?

M@

ccbill does not offer cascading billing - no program does.

you can use NATS or MPA3 to use ccbill as one of the billers you cascade. but then the billers won't pay your affiliates directly. i believe reboom allows you to cascade AND the billers will pay your affiliates.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueyedb0y
    thanks for the feed back everyone.

ccbill offers cascading billing ?

M@

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    The X3 Scripts program allows you to cascade also i beleive and, you can still have the biller pay your affiliates directly

Regards,

Lee

BijouWorld

Commissions for Product Sales

Do you guys have any preference for billing providers with affiliate programs that are quantity or product based rather than membership based?