Thread: Payment Processors and Geo Targeting?

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

Payment Processors and Geo Targeting?

does anyone have or know where a mapping of which payment processors are best to use for various parts of the world?

US,
    Euro,
    Asia,
    etc?

I think Danny Z told me once that Verotel or Paycom or Epoch work well in Asia, (not sure my recollection is the best on this....kind of fuzzy right now).

Anyone ever mapped this out and can make processor suggestions by Geo targeted region?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    CCBill is pretty good for U.S / Canadian / UK.

Epoch, as far as i am aware is the only processor that has Switch enabled for European countries (incuding the UK as Switch is a hugely popular method of payment there).

CCBill is also pretty good with Asian Pacific sources of traffic with their JCB option.

Regards,

Lee

GX bill has a free geotargeting script that will let you redirect whatever countries you chose to their phone based billing system....and it works on both dialup and broadband connections. The geotarteting code is totally simple, like you just select your countries you want geotargeted and use one line of code in your join page and it does the rest.

cheers,
    Luke

dannyz
    Paycom also accepts JCB. 2000 Charge used to be good because they took Korean cards, unfortunately they are no longer around. Are there any other processors taking Korean Cards now?

Cheers,
    DannyZ

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    2000Charge is still around, but they are definitely shady. They have owed us a small amount, which Wolf, their president, has acknowledged they owe us, but they pull an IBill whenever I try to talk to them about collecting on it.

Most recently, I was invited to "meet with Wolf" at Phoenix Forum to "personally address" the matter, but I politely invited them to simply send a check, as I didn't wish to have yet a third conversation about him on the same topic and get another empty promise.

Not surprisingly, they completely ignored my request to just send a check....

So... stay away. FAR away.