Thread: So Why Didnt You Attend The Phoenix Forum?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Marc
    Ive been to 2 industry gatherings and had a bad time at both. One in Montreal and one in Florida and I didnt get anything out of either of them.

I learned nothing, and walked around by myself and didnt meet that many people. So it was just wasted money for me.

If there were a reason to go, like I would learn a secret or something that would double my business, then Id definetely go.
    But I dont have a product to sell, Im just an affiliate. So I dont see the need to network other than maybe getting some partner accounts or meeting people to trade traffic with.

Also it filled up in like 2 days so there was no chance to get a ticket,

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

I have noticed that

While there IS business going on at these events I think that 90% of the people are there to P-A-R-T-Y! Just my experience...of course, there is NOTHING wrong with that!!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i have nothing against partying but "drinking my face off" and "putting out" sexually just to increase my profit margin by 23% just leaves me feeling "hoaridly-trashy!" , isn't there a more dignified way of doing adult buisness? :goof:

weather unfortunately was an issue here at home! , i would probably be looking at something more towards chicago i'm more familiar with the east coast ( i love snow! , trench coats! , change of season! )

sincerely ~ ..."smile away each rainy day"... - darling lili

While I probably could of swung it financially, I really would need Che along to help out, and everyone we know around here who could do pet sitting duty has moved away, and covering kennel boarding costs for our zoo was out of the question right now.

Hopefully we can get down to the Hollywood show again this year.

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    and "putting out" sexually just to increase my profit margin by 23% just leaves me feeling "hoaridly-trashy!"
    wow you put out and incresed your profits 23% !!! HUMMMMM you need to put me in touch with the person you were putin out for

although to answer the topic question, we didnt go because of the time and money it costs, especially to bring all the cbl boys, cause if they come the cameras have to come as well and that means a major event planning like at vegas.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive
    wow you put out and incresed your profits 23% !!! HUMMMMM you need to put me in touch with the person you were putin out for
    it worked at 24 i doubt at 41 it would have the same commercial value , i find it interesting since i started having models (18 - 25) present when i'm meeting with a clients for stock the amount of sales! , the power of a twink , truly amazing!

sincerely ~ ..."don't be tempted by flesh!"... :goof:

p.s ~ this is not an endorsement of twinks in my personal life , i prefer someone who knows what a "record player" is!

desslock
    The Phoenix Forum was excellent for me as well. It was a first class act from start to finish.

I've discovered a number of new opportunites and had some very productive meetings. And my entire business is completely in promoting affiliate programs. I do not produce content or run any kind of membership site. I actually think it would be interesting if more affiliates attended shows. Don't shortchange yourself.

I don't understand why some of you associate the parties with lube and sex. For me, I have to *go out of the event* for any of that. Just like with anything else, there is a time and place for everything.

Steve