Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you thik of this new cover?

curiousbunny

What do you thik of this new cover?

does it say love or does it say hookup?

http://www.bobbyrezmedia.com/gayltr/

maxpower
    Looks ok, but don’t like the gayltr.com logo you should fix that. Models look ok, but I might photoshop some more hair on their heads

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Looks ok, but don’t like the gayltr.com logo you should fix that. Models look ok, but I might photoshop some more hair on their heads
    i love guys with really short military cuts, yea i wasnt too big of a fan of the logo any suggestions?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousbunny
    i love guys with really short military cuts, yea i wasnt too big of a fan of the logo any suggestions?
    Well the short hair is fine, but the parts of the head that show skin with out any hair look odd, I would just fix the bold spots. As far as the logo I would just play with it more, needs to me bolder with more style. Did you pay for the Logo? if so they really need to fix that, just look at others logos for ideas.

I agree with maxpower-the rainbow look is so early 90's

curiousbunny
    but does it say love or hookup?
    am trying to avoid a hookup site its a dating site
    i keep getting guys posting naked pics and i have to decline the images.
    have gay men forgotten what LTR means?

but does it say love or hookup?
    am trying to avoid a hookup site its a dating site
    i keep getting guys posting naked pics and i have to decline the images.
    have gay men forgotten what LTR means?
    It definietly says hookup to me. The dudes are dressed to get laid (cut off shirt, showing off the pipes, "too fast to live, too young to die", the almsot casual embrace). I would try to go with guys that aren't super trendy like these are.

maxpower
    This is just off the top of my head but, how about putting a hart behind the “L” and the “R” then make the t look more like a + sign, but not so much that you cant still tell it’s a “t” for a Logo

This is just off the top of my head but, how about putting a hart behind the “L” and the “R” then make the t look more like a + sign, but not so much that you cant still tell it’s a “t” for a Logo
    I like it!

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by 001010100110
    I like it!
    Thax man, in my mind I even see a lager hart behind, and in the middle of the 2 others, but that’s something you would have to play with to see how it looks.

curiousbunny
    Thax man, in my mind I even see a lager hart behind, and in the middle of the 2 others, but that’s something you would have to play with to see how it looks.

well i think since you have the vision you should get started with that right now

maxpower
    I am just shooting ides, its up to you to make what you would like a reality man. I am sure some others might give it a shot too

curiousbunny
    I am just shooting ides, its up to you to make what you would like a reality man. I am sure some others might give it a shot too
    u suck:kiss:

maxpower
    u suck:kiss:
    That does seem to be the consensus around here :cry:

curiousbunny
    well its ok 2 give ur opinion but its not ok 2 b mean 2 people
    like you did w/your other thread saying how they should get out more
    your home on a friday night so i would not go there