Thread: What TV Shows Are You In To Just Lately?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What TV Shows Are You In To Just Lately?

For me, im finding myself hooked on the Anthony Bourdain No Reservations travel show on the Travel Channel as of late.

Last week he was in China, the week before he was in Iceland and this week he's in South Florida.

Its actually the one show on TV i will stop working for to watch LOL

So whats your favorite TV show atm?

Regards,

Lee

Jack & Karen
    Boondocks
    JLU
    Megastructures
    to name a few..
    Me on Twitter
    BearZone.com - Opposites Attract in this Bear Community!
    JustUsBoys.com - Over 2 million page views a day and growing!

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    Our television might as well only have 2 stations...pretty much it is always on Comedy Central or the National Geographic station (that is the rare times we have it on any way...we are normally online...there is so much more to see and do there)!
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

maxpower
    Well Aaron Cater is doing a new reality show that will be on E in a few months, but I do like allot of documentaries, like on the science channel. :nerd:

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Well Aaron Cater is doing a new reality show that will be on E in a few months, but I do like allot of documentaries, like on the science channel. :nerd:
    LOL! Anything offensive to middle America suits me fine: Simpsons, Family Guy, anything by Matt Stone and Trey Parker, Daily Show, Cobert Report,etc.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by 001010100110
    LOL! Anything offensive to middle America suits me fine: Simpsons, Family Guy, anything by Matt Stone and Trey Parker, Daily Show, Cobert Report,etc.

I would have to add south park, and scare tactics to that list

Paco
    Yah, Family Guy is hilarious, as WAS American Dad - for some strange reason it is no longer carried
    In the past I would set my VCR to record both, while I was out of town, and part of my welcome home was sitting down for a good chuckle.

Xstr8guy
    Don't forget Drawn Together on CC! It is the absolutely most sick and twisted half hour on TV. A must watch for me.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Don't forget Drawn Together on CC! It is the absolutely most sick and twisted half hour on TV. A must watch for me.
    yah yah ... that is the reality show about all the has-been heros and cartoon characters (or so I like to think). I do not get to see it often, but the ones I did put me on the floor!

DUDE! Can't believe I forgot that one!! Did you see the Brokeback Parody between Captain Hero and Xandir? My favorite line ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandir
    I've had a lot of gay sex in my life, I mean a lot of gay sex in my life, no really a lot, a lot, a lot of gay sex in my life, okay like a lot, a lot, a lot...a lot, alot, a lot, a lot...lot...a lot...of gay sex in my life, but last night was the last time I truly made love.
    Just hilarious!

Xstr8guy
    You can waste a lot of time here... http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/d...er/index.jhtml

You can waste a lot of time here... http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/d...er/index.jhtml
    WOW! I just spent an hour there! Seriously awesome!

Crunked
    Well since Law and Order is on about 80% of the day/night I'm usually watching that. I'll watch CSI from time to time as well. Also late at night anything on Nick at Nite...I guess I'm still kind of a nerd for some of those older shows.

Top Cat
    The boyfriend and I are regular American Idol watchers and both in shock (SHOCK!) over Chris getting the boot last night. Man, we need hobbies!

I also really like Top Chef on Bravo and lots of stuff on BBC America.

Sana Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat
    The boyfriend and I are regular American Idol watchers and both in shock (SHOCK!) over Chris getting the boot last night. Man, we need hobbies!

I also really like Top Chef on Bravo and lots of stuff on BBC America.
    I am a watcher of National Geographic and Animal Planet. Otherwise I'm on all the cartoon channels as I refuse to give up that part of my childhood. Cartoons aren't as great as they use to be but I'll take what I can get. I've also fallen in love with Mythbusters.

Xstr8guy: You remind me of one of them. Exploded anything recently?^_^