Thread: How Focused Are You Sponsor Wise?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Focused Are You Sponsor Wise?

By that i mean, do you typically tend to send all of your traffic to one or two sponsors or, do you try to send as much as you can to a variety of sponsors?

Right now, a good 90% of our traffic is being sent to Condom Cash but the remaining 10% im sending to a small group of sponsors who have sites that i feel will work well on my traffic sources.

So how do you folks choose which sponsors you send your traffic to and, more importantly, how many active sponsors are you currently sending hits to on a regular basis?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I try to focus the particular page with the product and what coincides with that product that would appeal to the same demographic of the surfer.

In short I am not gonna put up an ad for twinks on a bear type page. or vice versa.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Right but, do you send traffic to the same sponsor or different ones?

For example, if a sponsor has a twink, bear, ebony, asian site, etc etc will you send all that niche traffic to the same sponsor or spread it about a little?

Regards,

Lee

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    The short answer: I send traffic to what I can convert. Be it multiple sites from one sponsor, or one site from many... makes no difference to me as long as it converts and they pay on time.

Right now what converts for me just happens to be from a handful of sponsors, though.

Togm
    when i find one that sells i stick with it.............. until its overexposed.

Im having problems selling gay asian now - seems to be so many people selling it now compared to a few years ago so i guess the market is a bit saturated.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMaleVideos
    The short answer: I send traffic to what I can convert. Be it multiple sites from one sponsor, or one site from many... makes no difference to me as long as it converts and they pay on time.
    Right now what converts for me just happens to be from a handful of sponsors, though.
    :yeah:

The bulk of our traffic goes to three sponsors, simply because they offer sites which convert well (with our traffic) - nothing to do with dedication, allegiances or etcetera.

Items that aid in the decision:
    #1: big dick site (more or less a MUST).
    #2: sites convert.
    #3: consistency - sales do not take dramatic dips.
    #4: detailed stats (sales, earnings, rebills & traffic), which offer the user control … all on the same page!

maxpower
    Well I only like to run my members site #1 one other affiliate site#2 and one AVS #3 at a time. That said I am open from time to time to change the #2 and #3 spots, in fact I am working on changing the #2 spot now its replacement is doing 1 in 40 for me "raw traffic" so I will quadruple its traffic and see how it handles it.