Thread: New Affiliate Program

Johan

New Affiliate Program

Hello there.

I got the new affiliate/partner program ready.
    This is the official "launching", so please be the first ones to apply and send me your commentaries and feedback.

Thanks.

Johan

http://partner.studmall.com

congrats on getting it online, but I would highly recommend glossing up that join page with info on the partner program to give webmasters incentive to join up. For instance, what is the % payout, why is your site different (make sure you mention its got exclusive titles in high converting niches, etc).

cheers!
    Luke

Congrats on your launch of the affiliate program part -- but I agree with Luke, you need to dress up that sign up page with a lot more information about your program, payout amounts, who your processor is, what tools you have available for your program (ie: hosted galleries, banners, full page ads, and so on). The way it is now doesn't exactly portray you as a professional and sound company that I'd want to sign up with.

Johan

Thanks

Thank you guys, i really appreciate the feedback, and working on it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Johan
    Thank you guys, i really appreciate the feedback, and working on it already.
    Cool - let us know when the page is ready again.

Just remember you have to advertise/sell a program to webmasters just like you sell memberships to a surfer.

Johan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Cool - let us know when the page is ready again.

Just remember you have to advertise/sell a program to webmasters just like you sell memberships to a surfer.
    Where can i read more about the diference you point about a program and a membership?
    You really making this a lot more interesting.
    Thanks again
    Johan

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Idea for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Johan
    Where can i read more about the diference you point about a program and a membership?
    You really making this a lot more interesting.
    Thanks again
    Johan
    Hi Johan,

An affiliate program is really a great way to get traffic and to share your site with more people (everyone wins)! I might suggest that you check out our affiliate program ( http://www.miamiboyz.com/revshare/index.html ) for ideas on how to structure your affilate area. I think that you can get some ideas and of course, if you need any help feel free to PM me! Good luck man!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com