Thread: Shout outs and Thank You's for the Phoenix Forum.....

sexkeydwayne

Shout outs and Thank You's for the Phoenix Forum.....

Hey all,

I would like to say thank you to the CCBill staff for putting on a great show. This was the best show I have attending since joining the industry. Sherri, and Charna along with the entire staff that sets this show up should feel extremely proud of the job they have accomplished.

Thanks to the PrideBucks crew: Rainey, Harlan, Joe, David, and Rob for all the help and for being a great company to sponsor with. You guys are so much fun and great people, not to mention, you make it easy to throw a party.

Jane, Jamie, and Ethan from Moocash.com, thanks for joining us to throw a great party. We should definately do it again soon, as long as Jamie stops working out. He doesn't know his own strength. Don't worry Jamie, we all know that it was Jane's fault. J/K

Tim and Morgan, it was great seeing you both. Hopefully we'll get to hang out more next show.

Curious Tim and Curious Toy Boy Lindsay, it was great seeing you as always. I'm sure we'll see you in Miami, if not sooner.

AJ from gaybucks, great meeting you, and I hope you had fun at the after hours.

Chadknowslaw, you are one funny man. Good to see you as always, but I missed the costume this year.

Patrick from CC Bill, you are awesome. Thanks foor coming to the parties and hangin.

Terry from puppy productions, glad to see you back this year, and hope to see you next forum as well. Hopefully we can work together soon.

Sean from FriskyFans, you are one cool dude. Glad to see you have met you. Hope you and Nader can get in touch.

Tim and Holly from Naked Sword, great seeing you two. I hope that we can work together in the future. Holly, get in touch with me sweetie.

Lisa from Badpuppy, it has been too long between chats. I really enjoyed getting the chance to sit down and talk. lets put our heads together and make sure our companies work together.

Jeffrey from Rentboy, it was nice to meet you. Hope to see you in Miami.

Tigger, thanks for coming to the parties and hangin out being your cool self. Hope to see you in Toronto if I go.

Stewart, it was great getting the chance to talk with you on Friday night. Hope to see you soon.

James from OZ, it was a pleasure as always, good luck with the move to NY.

Brian from Pistol Media, it was great seeing you, sorry we didn't have a chance to chat, maybe in Fl.

All of us from Mansites want to say THANKS to everyone who attended and made our parties outstanding. Without all of you coming, the parties would never be near as much fun or productive. Once again, THANK YOU.......

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Awww, Dwayne, you are a pretty damn good guy yourself! Thanks gotta go out to you guys and all the other sponsors and hosts that made it all possible. This was the most productive show I have ever attended! Which means I gotta get back to work.....
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Love you too Dwayne. We are so happy to co-sponsor the PHX after hours every year. Its great having straight boys around to lug the alcohol around and do the booze runs