Thread: What Can I Say?

maxpower

What Can I Say?

I know I can be pretty divisive, poke fun allot of times, and tell people what I really think even when sometimes they don’t want to hear it, but I really don’t hate any one no matter how much they may hate me. I truly do hope that everyone is successful, and do my part to contribute to many sponsors, content providers, and directories, even some of them that apparently don’t like me very much. Its really ok if you don’t like me, but at least you always know where I stand, so if you don’t like me I guess at least it was really me that you do or don’t like and not just allot of BS :kiss:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Did you even read the sticky thread or just click it because it was available?

Seriously, its not only our other community members that are getting pissed at your antics.

If you cant conduct yourself in a more professional manner on the GWW Community, it might be time for you to consider moving on to new pastures voluntarily.

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    the way you carry yourself is totally up to you (so long as you follow the rules of the playground ), and if peeps do not want to yammer on with you that is up to them, and if they want to ignore, so be it.

for most, life is a two way street - some vehicles go one way, while the rest, the other.
    if you so badly want to merge with traffic [moving in a certain direction] you must turn on your blinker, in order to show the others that you are at least trying to make an effort.

however, to me [based on your passed actions], it seems like you're impatiently sitting behind the wheel of a speeding vehicle, which has a busted turn signal, you have no insurance yet you insist on crashing in to things!

hell, what am I saying ... if you change I will no longer have the afternoon soaps to entertain me little marble.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Did you even read the sticky thread or just click it because it was available?

Seriously, its not only our other community members that are getting pissed at your antics.

If you cant conduct yourself in a more professional manner on the GWW Community, it might be time for you to consider moving on to new pastures voluntarily.

Regards,

Lee

I was just trying to be nice, but I guess even that is annoying too you by now.