View Poll Results: Should I leave GWW forever?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes, why were you here to begin with?

0 0%
  • Hell no, you are ignorant enough to make me laugh!

0 0%
  • Hell no, I like reading your nonsense.

8 88.89%
  • Who are you and why the fuck would I care??

1 11.11%

Thread: Vote In This Poll!

SLS

Vote In This Poll!

Should I stop posting here? My posts are useless and possibly even offensive sometimes. I have little to do with the industry now unfortunately, and my music is less desirable than that stuff on ebay evidently.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Having a bad night are we? Chill man, post what you post, if you don't like it, then post what you like... don't think anyone here said it was all useless... :coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

dannyz
    LOL, don't be so self deprecating SLS!

I think your music is great by the way, can't wait to hear your new stuff. And I don't think anyone thinks you just post nonsense...well other then this poll maybe. :kiss:

maxpower
    You sound like your drunk man, dont let them get you down. Hell you should see the things they say about me. You really should not let other people get you down, I really don't know what they said to you, but it will be ok. :karate:

keep posting if you feel like it - lots of us have been known to post offtopic. and btw, your music is just as good as any other music i hear out there for licensing - and i've heard a lot of it.

Paco
    do stay - I read your post, as well I like your taste in tunes.

If these kind people put up with MY posts/response, I am sure they do not mind your more sensible additions.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    The sum of all parts equals the whole.

It's a community. Everyone is equally important...and everyone has the right to opine on whatever subject they like.

People here sometimes get a bit groupy, and there are many that have known each other for a long time, and are friends...it takes a while to warm up to those they don't know.

don't lose heart. keep posting. your posts are read if not commented on..thus your voice is being heard.