Thread: Epassporte - You Want People To Stop Using You?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Epassporte - You Want People To Stop Using You?

Ive just been speaking to a couple of guys i use on a regular basis who are telling me that i can no longer send funds to them using my private account?

Whats the deal with this? Are you guys really trying to fuck yourselves in a major way or do you really not have a clue how many webmasters / affiliates out there dont/wont get a business account?

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Maybe you could replace the profanity with links to the sign-up page for the service so we could explore using it.

Keyser Soze
    Like I already explained to you this affects transfer to and from accounts in Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Vietnam, Lithuania and Romania.
    A high amount of fraud from those countries is the reason this step have been taken.

What it means is that accounts from those countries can no longer send and receive p2ps, they can still receive money from business accounts, use the virtual visa and the Electron card.
    Card holders from other countries will not be able to send p2ps to accounts in those countries.

Oh and Lee stop spreading false rumors, next time you are welcome to contact me first and I'll tell you how things really are before you start posting false stories on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Oh and Lee stop spreading false rumors
    Where are the 'false rumors'?

I cant send a designer in the Ukraine funds using my private Epass account can i?

A simple yes/no answer will suffice

Regards,

Lee

Keyser Soze
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Where are the 'false rumors'?

I cant send a designer in the Ukraine funds using my private Epass account can i?

A simple yes/no answer will suffice

Regards,

Lee
    About the false rumors I refer to the thread you made on GFY and the several people asking me on ICQ why its no longer possible to send money without a business account.
    You are not going to allow people to send $$ to users that dont have a business account now?
    You arent going to be able to send funds to an epass user that is in a wide range of countries around the globe unless they have a business account.
    Its 6 countries.

About your designer in Ukraine you won't be able to send him a p2p transfer because he is not able to receive p2p transactions.

About your designer in Ukraine you won't be able to send him a p2p transfer because he is not able to receive p2p transactions.
    That means a private account though right? 'p2p' just want to make sure you need us all to signup for a business account to send funds to Epass users in those countries

Regards,

Lee

Keyser Soze
    That means a private account though right? 'p2p' just want to make sure you need us all to signup for a business account to send funds to Epass users in those countries

Regards,

Lee
    The reason the change is made is because of a lot of fraud from those countries.
    (See post above about starting false rumors)

The reason the change is made is because of a lot of fraud from those countries.
    (See post above about starting false rumors)
    So we dont need to open a business account to send money to users in those countries? Sorry you've confused me (i know its not hard to do).

I think a simple yes/no answer would work best here, for me to send a payment to a guy located in the Ukraine, i need to open a business account with Epassporte, is that correct? Even though *I* have never commited any fraud through your system.

I just want to make sure the false rumors stop.

Regards,

Lee

Keyser Soze
    So we dont need to open a business account to send money to users in those countries? Sorry you've confused me (i know its not hard to do).

I think a simple yes/no answer would work best here, for me to send a payment to a guy located in the Ukraine, i need to open a business account with Epassporte, is that correct? Even though *I* have never commited any fraud through your system.

I just want to make sure the false rumors stop.

Regards,

Lee
    I think I answered it for you here.

But I'll do it again just for you, NO you will not be able to send a p2p transaction to an account holder from a restricted country, this is because accounts from restricted countries can no longer send and receive p2p transactions.
    For him to receive a transfer it has to be a b2p transaction.

p2p = peer to peer (personal account to personal account)
    b2p = business to peer (business account to personal account)
    p2b = peer to business (personal account to business account)
    b2b = business to business (business account to business account)

If anyone have questions on this or need to have things clearified feel free to contact me.

desslock
    I cannot believe that people who live in countries like Ukraine do not realize that bank services for them are few and far between. I wonder if it would be worth his while to go to Latvia or Poland - across the border - and establish financial services there.

They are in the European Union and have established a flat tax systems - so they will be the places for doing business in the future. Just my unsolicited two cents.....

Steve

This looks backwards to me as well. If the problem is fraudulent transactions occuring from those 6 countries TO other places, I'd think it'd be the 6 country account holders that would be required to have a business account in order to accept or send funds. If they have a business account, you have some recourse when they send out money or do transactions they don't have the funds to cover.

I don't see where requiring someone in the US to have a business account to send funds to Vietnam is logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    I don't see where requiring someone in the US to have a business account to send funds to Vietnam is logical.
    Exactly.

Just block people from those countries from funding their accounts with cc's dont impose extra work on those users of Epassporte that havent been fraudulent.

That would, to me at least, seem like the logical thing to do to stop the fraud.

Regards,

Lee