Thread: Remember All That Money Investigating The CIA Leak A Few Months Back?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Remember All That Money Investigating The CIA Leak A Few Months Back?

(AP) Vice President Dick Cheney's former top aide told prosecutors President Bush authorized the leak of sensitive intelligence information about Iraq, according to court papers filed by prosecutors in the CIA leak case.

Before his indictment, I. Lewis Libby testified to the grand jury investigating the Valerie Plame leak that Cheney told him to pass on the information and that it was Bush who authorized the leak, the court papers say. According to the documents, the authorization led to the July 8, 2003, conversation between Libby and New York Times reporter Judith Miller.

There was no indication in the filing that either Bush or Cheney authorized Libby to disclose Plame's CIA identity.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...8GQJKR82.shtml

How they told us they wanted to get 'to the bottom' of the leak and who authorized it?

Wonder why this moron is STILL in office, im sorry but that should be a charge of treason waiting for Bush right there, disclosing CIA officers names is a big no-no in my book, no matter what the circumstances.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Well that is how this white house operates, and really many republicans as well. Support/promote your friends, and go after anyone that opposes you in any way with everything you can throw at them. Its frighteningly communist in may aspects.

maxpower
    The move into controlling the largest media outlet “FoX” in the US is the most frightening thing of all if you ask me, it really make we wonder how far this could go it its not stooped soon. :cry: