Thread: ABEN Error

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    maxpower

ABEN Error

I have contacted ABEN about this, but they have not answered me about it yet? The gay movie feeds they are offering this month have a error, the scene selection is not working all of the movies will only start from the beginning. I would not worry about their feeds so much but my members do seem to like them, and this is an error that could be a problem for may of them.

maxpower
    Am I the only one they will not talk too?

maxpower
    I guess its just me they hate

is this only on their plugin content?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    is this only on their plugin content?

Well I guess so man, I only have the plug-in stuff though. Is odd that they take so long to talk to many of us, hell I do pay them hundreds of $$ every month a 10 second e-mail would be nice from time to time. All this could just be a ploy to increases bandwidth usage, if you want to be paranoid

maxpower
    God ABEN really piss me off, you would think they could get their shit together, I have constant problems with them, and normally takes me 2 weeks to get an answer back WTF is this just the service they give to gay end of things or are they like this with everyone. This is a 24/7 business, not the days of the pony express. I should be able to trust that they can operate their service properly, really I never have to contact any other feed service I have :argue:

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I guess its just me they hate
    I think they hopped on the "Ignore MaxPower Now" bandwagon.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by 001010100110
    I think they hopped on the "Ignore MaxPower Now" bandwagon.

LOL I was thinking that for awhile myself, but I do pay them so I would hope they would talk to me sometimes at least