Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABEN Error

maxpower

ABEN Error

I have contacted ABEN about this, but they have not answered me about it yet? The gay movie feeds they are offering this month have a error, the scene selection is not working all of the movies will only start from the beginning. I would not worry about their feeds so much but my members do seem to like them, and this is an error that could be a problem for may of them.

maxpower
    Am I the only one they will not talk too?

maxpower
    I guess its just me they hate

is this only on their plugin content?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    is this only on their plugin content?

Well I guess so man, I only have the plug-in stuff though. Is odd that they take so long to talk to many of us, hell I do pay them hundreds of $$ every month a 10 second e-mail would be nice from time to time. All this could just be a ploy to increases bandwidth usage, if you want to be paranoid

maxpower
    God ABEN really piss me off, you would think they could get their shit together, I have constant problems with them, and normally takes me 2 weeks to get an answer back WTF is this just the service they give to gay end of things or are they like this with everyone. This is a 24/7 business, not the days of the pony express. I should be able to trust that they can operate their service properly, really I never have to contact any other feed service I have :argue:

AusCoding Allan
    Hey Max,

Boardtracker might pick it up better if you spelt it correctly..... AEBN

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by AusCoding Allan
    Hey Max,

Boardtracker might pick it up better if you spelt it correctly..... AEBN

Thax I guess what would have helped a bit

maxpower
    AEBN Help ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kellyAEBN

replies

"max"
    I've replied to all of your emails, and i don't know what else to tell you. apparently they aren't going thru to your email. I know that every request you've had, I've taken care of and followed up with an email, since february. The last email you sent to another department did make it's way to me, however, you said it was the third one. I never received the first 2.

here is the email i sent you april 3:

I've attempted to reply to every one of your emails and I've tried your phone number that we have on file with no avail. Do you have ICQ or AIM or yahoo messenger tha we could chat on? My icq is 232048666, aim - hoots8, yahoo/msn - kellyt888

let me know what you'd like to do with your account also.

thank you!

kelly
    =)

now that you have all of my contact info, hopefully we can get this resolved.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyAEBN
    "max"
    I've replied to all of your emails, and i don't know what else to tell you. apparently they aren't going thru to your email. I know that every request you've had, I've taken care of and followed up with an email, since february. The last email you sent to another department did make it's way to me, however, you said it was the third one. I never received the first 2.

here is the email i sent you april 3:

I've attempted to reply to every one of your emails and I've tried your phone number that we have on file with no avail. Do you have ICQ or AIM or yahoo messenger tha we could chat on? My icq is 232048666, aim - hoots8, yahoo/msn - kellyt888

let me know what you'd like to do with your account also.

thank you!

kelly
    =)

now that you have all of my contact info, hopefully we can get this resolved.

LOL thax for the response, I think the other one on the 3rd was about expanding my package that we did take care of, maybe it had to do with you e-mails being blocked by yahoo “SPAM” But now I am getting quite a few complaints about the videos not working right I will try to IM you thax

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I have worked with Kelly for years and always gotten instant responses to any issues that came up. We talk almost everyday on icq. I have never had a problem getting help when needed.

I cant really understand all the complaints. I saw her online, sent the link to this thread and she responded in 5 minutes. Amazing what can happen if you take a direct approach eh??

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by sukime69
    I have worked with Kelly for years and always gotten instant responses to any issues that came up. We talk almost everyday on icq. I have never had a problem getting help when needed.

I cant really understand all the complaints. I saw her online, sent the link to this thread and she responded in 5 minutes. Amazing what can happen if you take a direct approach eh??

Well I did look at my yahoo IM and have not seen them on line in days, and really that and a forum in about the only way I can get them to talk to me

maxpower
    They are on top of it, say others have told them about the problem too, but it might be next month before it can be fixed. They said they will try to get it done sooner, but not sure I will hold my breath on that one Well at least I know they are trying to do something, so I will check them in a few days, and really look at them hard next month too.

TheWhack

AEBN rocks!

I have never had a problem with them. When I send an email I receive a response within 4 hours everytime day or night.

I think AEBN and their feeds are one of the greatest in the industry.