Thread: I Think ____ Deserves a Pat on the Back

I Think ____ Deserves a Pat on the Back

While we can be pretty quick to post about bad experiences, it's not often we see a "job well done" post. They're here and there, and it's always nice to see who is going that extra mile in the biz. So for those of you who thought to say "hey thanks" publicly and just didn't get around to it ... here's your chance.

I'll start off with: I think Patti (basschick) deserves a Pat on the Back. She doesn't let "little" things like 2257 get in her way. She just hikes up her skirt and figures out a new way to make the bling happen. She's always on the boards, sharing some seriously top notch ideas, giving honest critique, and game for just about any of the crazy shit we come up with for fun. If she agrees to do something for you, it happens. So Patti, I just want to say thanks for being here, and being who you are. I've learned a lot and know I'll continue to learn even more from you as time goes by.

maxpower

Big Grin

Ummm see the old me would say something about a “circle jerk”, but now I will just say Go Team!!!! :honest:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    As long as nobody hikes up any more skirts, I will be happy to say I really like having basschick here. And BEC!!! :love:
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Gotta agree Chad, Bec and Basschick both are super to have around. They give freely of their experiences and wisdom, that is a huge help.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

And we love having you here too Chad, but got a name or two that deserve an extra special pat on the back? I know you've been out and around and meeting up with a lot of players in the industry.

i don't wear skirts - and cargo shorts don't really hitch very well, so you're safe with me, chad... and thank you

bec - i'm so deeply touched by reading what you wrote that i really am sorta speechless. you know, it was you who reminded me to put people back into my business equation. i always tried to help whenever possible, but i didn't have the connected feeling with my fellow webmasters. i do now, thanks to you! so here's a pat on the back for you for reminding me something that's very important and has made my work time richer

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    As long as nobody hikes up any more skirts, I will be happy to say I really like having basschick here. And BEC!!! :love:

Glad to hear that you're feeling more connected now!!

So, no one else wants to pat, stroke, or award kudos to someone? Surely there's more folks deserving a mention!

Paco
    okay, okay ... sheesh, make me feel guilty or what (j/k).

The first case of cooties are headin' your way, Bec, for starting this thread and for picking a person whom is deserving of a heavy petting, however, I would have given her a nibble instead.

Second goes to all you fine folk at GWW, for making a dingbat (th@ would be me) feel like someone is listening, as well for your tolerance.

Spank you all!