Thread: Coldfusion hosting

rainbowglobe

Coldfusion hosting

Guys,

Can anyone recomend a hosting company that can offer me shared or dedicated server hosting for adult sites developed with coldfusion software and that are secure with SSL certs for payment processing?

Thanks

Bernard

We do not offer coldfusion hosting, but I did look into if for you. Coldfusion requires additional licencing directly from Macromedia at a cost of $1299. It is also very memory and processor intensive, so you will need to get a very high-spec'd server. I would recommend at least 2GB RAM and a very fast processor speed. At this time we have no one on board with coldfusion expertise, so I am not going to make an offer to host this for you. But I will wish you the best of luck in your search.

cheers,
    Luke

rainbowglobe

Coldfusion hosting

Luke,

Thanks I have all the licences etc for the software etc it just a problem finding somebody who will host coldfusion adult sites.

If you can give me a quote for a dedicated server with bandwidth quote and if we use more that the allocation we will pay the addition bandwidth charges if your able.

Thanks

Bernard

Bernard, I will contact you via PM to get your exact requirements.

cheers,
    Luke