Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first attempt

Jimsmowen

My first attempt

Alright so I registered www.toughgays.com (EVERYTHING I could think of was taken)

And this is my first 2 galleries. What you all think?? I dunno what kinda text to use.... Anyway they are submitted so will see how they go

http://www.fetish-hell.com/virtual/p001/index.html

and

http://fetish-hell.com/gay/s001/index.html

Not bad at all..

Honestly, that you avoided the trap of taking your straight galleries and substituing "Bitches" with "Fags" is about a week ahead of many (don't laugh... really, it happens), and the galleries are clean.

I'm sure some of the better gallery submitters will be able to come up with some better stuff than me, but you seem to have done well for your first gay galleries...
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

it looks like you are a veteran tgp submitter, those galleries are nice, clean and simple. You should do fine with them. Good luck.

oh, and good score on the toughgays domain name too!

cheers,
    Luke

Paco
    Nice clean gallery, and ditto - good domain.

Jimsmowen
    Sweet, thanks guys

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun
    Honestly, that you avoided the trap of taking your straight galleries and substituing "Bitches" with "Fags" is about a week ahead of many (don't laugh... really, it happens), and the galleries are clean.
    oops, I forgot to mention: I totally agree with Jasun - a few co-workers at the office are VERY guilty (of the above mentioned), such as the girlie girl that submits for us. The text she adds to mainstream galls is fine, for MOST str8 guys.
    Text is very important (MHO), and although insulting or degrating words &/or phrases are accepted (does not impede sales) in the mainstream or hetero sector, they typically do not fly with gay traffic.

Jimsmowen
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    oops, I forgot to mention: I totally agree with Jasun - a few co-workers at the office are VERY guilty (of the above mentioned), such as the girlie girl that submits for us. The text she adds to mainstream galls is fine, for MOST str8 guys.
    Text is very important (MHO), and although insulting or degrating words &/or phrases are accepted (does not impede sales) in the mainstream or hetero sector, they typically do not fly with gay traffic.
    Ok so so filthy fucking slut is not something you would typically write for a gay sales text?? Well along those lines anyway...

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimsmowen
    Ok so so filthy fucking slut is not something you would typically write for a gay sales text?? Well along those lines anyway...
    Wow, I'm all ran_day (hot and bothered)! Now, where's that JOIN button?

Jimsmowen
    Haha :square:

Considering terms is always tough.

Yeah, "fag" or "gay" (as a noun) can ruin a gallery (I'll never forget seeing a gallery that said something like "click here for cum sucking gays").

But it doesn't mean you can't use degrading terms.. you just have to choose the ones that make sense. you can use a term like "Cum pig" but it's gotta be on a hardcore bear gallery, not a twink gallery.

(Remember that site called "Gag a Gays"?)

you've come to the right place, dude.. we've seen it all and have attempted to help those who have no idea what they're doing.

Oh, and if you happen to want to promote Fratmen, I can give you some content to make galleries with.. :jasun:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

maxpower
    In my opinion simplicity is more a ken to necessity, but I have never been a member of the circle jerk club :goofy:

Jimsmowen
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun
    Considering terms is always tough.

Yeah, "fag" or "gay" (as a noun) can ruin a gallery (I'll never forget seeing a gallery that said something like "click here for cum sucking gays").

But it doesn't mean you can't use degrading terms.. you just have to choose the ones that make sense. you can use a term like "Cum pig" but it's gotta be on a hardcore bear gallery, not a twink gallery.

(Remember that site called "Gag a Gays"?)

you've come to the right place, dude.. we've seen it all and have attempted to help those who have no idea what they're doing.

Oh, and if you happen to want to promote Fratmen, I can give you some content to make galleries with.. :jasun:
    Yeah I really need to research the gay niches, up untill today I thought that Gay WAS the niche... I was way off.

Stud
    Bear
    Cub
    Twink
    Hunk

Of those I know that Bear is like an older hairy guy?? And Cub is a younger hairy guy?? I think.... The other ones I always just thought were different things to call a guy, obviously not?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimsmowen
    Ok so so filthy fucking slut is not something you would typically write for a gay sales text??
    No, not for a gay sales text, however if we were in bed together that would be perfectly fine. I love a guy who talks dirty in the sack.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Jimsmowen
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike
    No, not for a gay sales text, however if we were in bed together that would be perfectly fine. I love a guy who talks dirty in the sack.
    Haha my gf tells me off if I talk at all during sex. And vica versa.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    One thing I don't understand. If the site is called "Fetish Hell", why is there really no fetish stuff going on there. If I saw a link with the word fetish in it, I would expect to see things like shrimping, head and body shaving, leather, rubber, guys sniffing sneakers, dirty jock straps, stuff like that.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com