Thread: So You Have Your .EU Domain - What Next?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So You Have Your .EU Domain - What Next?

In honor of the expanding global market with the launch of the .EU TLD Adult Site Translations is offering a month of specials.

Receive discounts on all European language translations from now until the end of the month.

Adult Site Translations specializes in adapting networks of premium, avs and other online product sites to meet the global markets by translating them into native languages, quickly and efficiently. Our services go beyond translation programs or online text editors.

From English to Spanish, French and Italian, our resource of translators can bring your company’s international goals to the forefront. What makes us stand out is our translation staff – professional linguists AND webmasters actively working in the industry. This gives us the edge you need.

Adult Site Translations services go further than just the words. Packages include incorporating the translated word into your existing tour(s), creating your international support area and assisting your customer support team by translating emails as they come in. When you need it, we're with you every step of the way.

To find out more about our language base, to request a discount price quote, or for general information, please contact me at lee @ gamediacorp.com or, you can visit us online at http://www.adult-site-translation.com

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Hey Lee... this is your website. You don't need to post your announcements in the Spam forum

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Hey Lee... this is your website. You don't need to post your announcements in the Spam forum
    LOL I follow the rules like everyone else has to

That way, when i bitch and complain about people spamming in the wrong place... They cant accuse me of doing the same thing LOL

Regards,

Lee