Thread: Frist the Fist

Xstr8guy

Frist the Fist

Bill Frist is into fisting cowboys! Lol.

From WashingtonPost.com
    It was with some trepidation that we opened a most interesting card, which announced on a blue-jeaned cowboy's belt buckle something called the "5th Annual VOLPAC '06 Weekend" in Nashville on April 21-23.

Problem was you had to unbuckle the cowboy's pants and look inside to see what this was all about. Seemed a bit too "Brokeback Mountain."

Imagine our relief to find only that we were "cordially invited" to the event honoring Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-Tenn.) and "Mrs. Bill Frist, M.D." This is Frist's political action committee to raise money for other senators, making friends and positioning him nicely for his 2008 presidential bid.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    The back of the card shows the cowboy from behind with a red flowered handkerchief sticking out of his right pocket. Wait a minute -- wasn't there something about how this used to be some kind of code in the gay community years ago? A way to signal each other in crowded, noisy bars?

So we checked the GayCityUSA.com's Hanky Codes. Sure enough, there it was in the chart explaining what they mean: red hanky in right pocket. Oh, dear.

Marc
    Great story.

Who is this fuckface that says "Problem was you had to unbuckle the cowboy's pants and look inside to see what this was all about. Seemed a bit too "Brokeback Mountain."

What the fuck? Its a fucking CARD.
    Why this 'Oh I dont want to look inside a card because IM NOT GAY, but ill be a sport about it cuz im such a good sport

what a martyr. The struggles this man has to endure by being presented with a card that looks like a cowboy.

If someone gave me a card where I had to look down a womans dress I wouldnt say "Oh its a little too Porky's for me".

"Imagine our relief to find only that we were "cordially invited" to the event honoring Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist".
    Yeah, cuz there coule have been a DILDO in the card with a bottle of poppers. And everyones going to think YOURE GAY by getting one.

Its a fucking card. get over yourself.

btw,
    do you think they KNOW what the hanky code is and are just pretending they dont know?