Thread: I'm in Hanoi

I'm in Hanoi

Hi guys!
    I'm having a holiday in Vietnam now. This is such a great country with fantastic food. I'm sorry I can't answer any emails now. If you have any issue with zbuckz, please contact cj or dannyz

I'll get back soon..

Me in Vietnamese hat.. this is the girl hat..people keep staring at me when wearing this thing.

Japanese bridge in Vietnam

Assembly Hall.. everything looks chinese

This is Vietnamese Ankor Wat.. similar to one in Cambodia

Riding a bike along the river to the beach!!

See how ugly vietnamese boys are... I don't think I will have a crush here!

Fishy

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Great pics Fishy, and love that PINK ribbon in your hat hehehe

Glad you are having fun. Stay safe and have a good time and we are looking forward to your return.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Hey Fishy,

I'm in Saigon now, and down here the boys are cute...don't know what they are like up north, but here..... OMG.... some are just stunningly beautiful.

Have a fun and safe trip....and the hat is very "Katerine Hepburn, with a vietnamese flair"

Tom

dannyz
    Fishy we miss you. But so happy you are having a good time, I'm jealous!

P.S. The hat really is adorable LOL, I can't see why in the world anyone would stare at you.

robin
    I'm sooo jealous; I luv Vietnam and luv real Vietnamese food, (grew up on it).

2 guys from this board in Vietnam -- you guys should hookup --

Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    Hey Fishy,

I'm in Saigon now, and down here the boys are cute...don't know what they are like up north, but here..... OMG.... some are just stunningly beautiful.

Have a fun and safe trip....and the hat is very "Katerine Hepburn, with a vietnamese flair"

Tom
    to be honest, I didn't see any cute boys there in Saigon lots of cute ones up here.. I'll go back to Saigon and spend a day there on the 14th and back to bangkok then Sydney..

Do you know where to go for gay bars in Saigon?? LOL I couldn't find one.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    Fishy we miss you. But so happy you are having a good time, I'm jealous!

P.S. The hat really is adorable LOL, I can't see why in the world anyone would stare at you.
    I miss you guys too...hehe all other boys (white) got the blue ribbon but goddamn me got the pink one.

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Hi Fishy

You will be there on the 14th? Hmm. America Discoteque, while not totally gay, is very busy on friday and saturday nights...saturday being the best, and had a very mixed crowd. It's in the Meridian hotel in the Anh Duong shopping center.

Apocolypse is very gay, and cruisy also. it's in district one. all the cab drivers know where it is.

Ben Thanh Theater in District 1, has a gay club on monday nights, that brings in about 500 gay vietnamese boys. I had a blast there....the only foreign guy in the room.

Have fun. Saigon has some very cute boys. The first time i went there i hated it, but now in my 4th visit there I am starting to see below the surface and finding out there are lots of cute gay guys there after all.

Lotsa luck.....but probably should not wear the hat to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    Hi Fishy

You will be there on the 14th? Hmm. America Discoteque, while not totally gay, is very busy on friday and saturday nights...saturday being the best, and had a very mixed crowd. It's in the Meridian hotel in the Anh Duong shopping center.

Apocolypse is very gay, and cruisy also. it's in district one. all the cab drivers know where it is.

Ben Thanh Theater in District 1, has a gay club on monday nights, that brings in about 500 gay vietnamese boys. I had a blast there....the only foreign guy in the room.

Have fun. Saigon has some very cute boys. The first time i went there i hated it, but now in my 4th visit there I am starting to see below the surface and finding out there are lots of cute gay guys there after all.

Lotsa luck.....but probably should not wear the hat to the club.
    Thanks for the info!! I spent two days there and got bored. nothing much to do..but like it here so much in Hanoi

Re the hat LOL I left it at the hotel in Hoi An

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975