Thread: My mom got all excited when I told her I was starting a family (pics)

sarahwebinc

My mom got all excited when I told her I was starting a family (pics)

She really should have known better that they weren't going to be human babies.

Over the course of the last week I have brought two puppies into the house. I wanted to get two so they would grow up together.

The first we brought in was the much anticipated Parker the Pug. She came in last Sunday. She is just nearly 12 weeks old:

And this is 8 week old Maggie (short for Magenta) who is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She came home two days ago.

And this is them doing what they have pretty much done since the first day they met. Though as I type this for the first time ever they are sleeping side by side on the floor.

sarahwebinc
    sorry for sticking this in the wrong part of the forum..i meant it to be in the fun section but clicked the wrong forum.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    They are so adorable. I have 4 dogs and 4 cats myself. My mom has started to refer to them as her granddogs and grandcats. Have fun and enjoy their puppyhood, it sure doesnt last long. I have one that fit in the palm of my hand just a few months ago, and now he is almost as tall as me when he stands on his back legs.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    they're adorable

had 2 cocker spaniels, if they're no neutered ... watch out!

very cute!!! congrats.

cheers,
    Luke

Xstr8guy
    Oooo... babies! Don't worry about posting puppy pics in this forum... no one will complain plus more people will see the pics here than in the fun forum.

robin
    Hahaha -- that last one is priceless!

NewBoyToyMatt
    They are so cute! I want to get a pug.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    They are adorable, I want one now... oh well some day we'll find one too... they are so cute... congrats on the additions...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

prairiegrrl
    the third pic of Parker with her sticking her tongue out is priceless. very cute puppies. :groovy:

sarahwebinc
    thanks everyone It has been ten years since I had a dog. There was a cat here when I moved in with my partner and she was way too protective of him to bring another animal into the house. She died in Novemember so I decided to get the puppies.

They are cute but a hard work. As we speak Maggie is chewing the bottom of my panths while Parker kills a toy bear. It is really worth it though when you see them wag their tails when you walk into the room.