For a long time I thought how to write about new Affiliate Programs Directory for Webmasters so this topic get into your mind too deep and stays there as long as it’s possible. I thought: how can I make it. Too much different way I thought over: funny, verse, prose, also some music thing I had. It isn’t so easy for me to think about something new. If I thought something what a result of my idea would be. It may be look like much water and wasted time. So I have decided not to speak much and have said cold and very shot. So, welcome.

PAYDIR.COM

What is it?
It’s too big database included necessary sponsors’ information: from niche of any pay site to how much and when they make payment for you. Everything in it has got from affiliate programs so it has real information. So that we make too useful search functions included many different parameters so you can find exactly you need.

Into News section we put the latest info about all sponsors we have in our base. You can see the latest news because our scripts take them off from sponsors’ sites some minutes after they’ll appeared.

Promo section would be useful for CJ and TGP owners. For that moment there are about 100k FHGs è 5k FHSs into the base. The quantity of them headily increases due to adding new sponsors’ project with their promo tools. As is easy to see their latest news comes to us for very shot time (about some minutes). Special generator let you get it in convenient form.

All of I described is absolutely ready for you use. But we have tons outstanding ideas about our project development so we would be obliged for your notice, suggestions and comments.

Best regardes, PayDir team