Thread: Pop-UP Surrender :(

maxpower

Sad Pop-UP Surrender :(

I guess many of you guys might be right about the pop-up thing even though it does go against everything I would really like to do, so what do you think is the best way to go with that? Having just one window on exit traffic, having one window on entry traffic and a few on exit traffic? Or punishing them for not joining by creating a cascade of never ending pop ups? As well what does everyone think about promoting other services with you pop-ups rather than just yours? I guess by that time they would have seen your site, so not sure it would do much to show it them again. :vamp:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    This may also be of some use to you..

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ead.php?t=1966

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Thax Lee,I think I might need some pepto bismol too this whole thing does make my stomach hurt :ill:

don't do it if you don't want to do it!

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    don't do it if you don't want to do it!

Well thax man but, I think its more matter of necessity than anything else what I am thinking about now is a exit pop-up on my directory to my pay site, and a exit pop-up on my pay site to another persons pay site or too rotate it between 2 other peoples pay sites not really sure if I could do that or not yet. :nerd: