Thread: Any feedback on WC Feeds?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

Any feedback on WC Feeds?

Notice the offer by WC for their feeds, and have been thinking about them, so anyone here using the feeds and how's the support been? Like to check these things before going the next step... so any comments? :coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

go check their demos out. personally I found the gay feeds to be filled with WWC videos, half of which I already owned, so it was not worth it.

maxpower
    I have all their feeds “big surprise I know” but you can not read what I say anyway so I will just say one word “updates” :1ymca:

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar

Yeah

Come check out our feeds they are all live and real 24x7 365. We have been operating for about 6 years now and rank #1 and #2 with all of our clients. Our chat room is also a ton of fun as well!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Oh you are on my list to go check out, but I like to check one out at a time so I can compile a proper list to compare with. Plus its for a new project so I take a ton of time before coming to decisions, but was intriqued by their last promo and now this one as to the quality of support they offer to webmasters more than just the content. Like do people who use them have a good response time with their support when issues arise, or do they have to hunt them down? :coffee:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

maxpower
    I will say I never had to contact them, I personally don’t want to have to play with them, or any other feed companies I just want them to do what they should be doing all the time. Weekly announced updates on ALL the feeds would make me allot happier with them