Thread: Making Free/AVS sites

Blueyedb0y

Making Free/AVS sites

I just made a few free sites today and I just wanted to know how many does everyone else make for their main sites and do you update the free sites frequently or just keep making new ones?

What are the big AVS sites to submit to? MC, UGAS, ?

Usually you don't update a free site, but I've seen models that do. You might want to browse the tutorial section on the forum, Lee has some excellent tutorials about building freesites, circlejerks and more that should guide you.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Bec is correct, generally speaking, 'free sites' that you would submit to link lists and directories generally dont need to be updated, they are more disposable sites (for want of a better term) that are tools you use to generate traffic to your sponsors.

As Bec also mentioned check out the articles + tutorials section here:

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...splay.php?f=11

There are a heap of articles in there that will help you out with your free site / aen site endeavors this is a good article that will help you make the most of your content.

Regards,

Lee

sexkeydwayne

What's up Blue...............

Blue,

There are a lot of different sites out there to promote. I work for Mansites, and would love to talk with you about what your plans are for the future. Mansites is a large AVS site that has been paying out webmasters since 1998. You can reach me any of the following ways:

Blueyedb0y
    ahhh I see. I was wondering how everyone keeps up with their free sites.

Thanks for the thread link Lee

Cheers

M@