Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finished Your Taxes?

maxpower

Sad Finished Your Taxes?

Am I the only one that still has not done their taxes yet? God I really do push it off way to long every year, I just hate to get that bill . I think the day after tomorrow I will have to spend all day to file them online, but I really need to publish these new sites first. :signhere:

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Mine are all done. I gave them to the accountant in Feb and they just finished them last week, I guess they sat on them long enough. I am getting a nice return! Yay!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam
    Mine are all done. I gave them to the accountant in Feb and they just finished them last week, I guess they sat on them long enough. I am getting a nice return! Yay!

What you get money back? How is that? I spend almost everything I make on my sites, and still own them money every year :cry:

You have to do those every year?

My accountant calculates what my personal and company income will be and I pay the IRS a certain amount every month. Obviously my accountant calculated correctly.

If you don't pay monthly then you are suppose to pay quarterly on your earnings, if you earn anything.

If you are doing your own taxes you may want to hire an accountant, then maybe you will receive a return.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam
    My accountant calculates what my personal and company income will be and I pay the IRS a certain amount every month. Obviously my accountant calculated correctly.

If you don't pay monthly then you are suppose to pay quarterly on your earnings, if you earn anything.

If you are doing your own taxes you may want to hire an accountant, then maybe you will receive a return.

Well maybe when the day comes that I am really making any profit that I do not immediately spend on my site I will think about getting one, but now I like to save the 100$ I am really kinda good at doing it myself I guess. :penny:

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by 001010100110
    You have to do those every year?

LOL I really hear about people that never do file and "say the what the IRS does not know will not hurt them" but I think most of them wil be in jail soon :err:

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Well maybe when the day comes that I am really making any profit that I do not immediately spend on my site I will think about getting one, but now I like to save the 100$ I am really kinda good at doing it myself I guess. :penny:

How do you live? Eat? Car? Insurance? Rent? House? You have to make something in order to live, if so you pay taxes on it and will get a return if you do your taxes and take the right amount of withholdings out or break even or owe if you don't take the right amount of withholdings out.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

LOL I really hear about people that never do file and "say the what the IRS does not know will not hurt them" but I think most of them wil be in jail soon :err:
    I'm going to do them one of these knights when I don't collapse on my bed without logging out of Adam4adam...LOL!

maxpower
    Well I do have to pay bills, but can take off for part of my rent, electricity, internet access, don’t pay car insurance, and don’t pay them monthly, I am behind a bit, but really I don’t make that much after I pay about everyone under the sun. Its kind of hard to get blood from a rock ya know, I am really just gambling that I will make it soon with my sites, like allot of small businesses do I guess. But I know I am probably just going to go too Tax Hell :develish:

maxpower
    I'm going to do them one of these knights when I don't collapse on my bed without logging out of Adam4adam...LOL!

Sorry man I know I must be missing something and about to sound stupid, but what’s “Adam4adam” :mental:

Paco
    Nope - I just received my T4, last week. Yah, I know, our bean counter is somewhat :wacko:

They always owe me money, so I do not rush, however, this year, I just might do them on time - there is a delicious pair of planks I've been eyeballin' ... I really really really want them!

maxpower
    Well at least most of you guys get money back you should be happy about that at least, if I was going to get money back I would have done it the first day I was able too.

Sorry man I know I must be missing something and about to sound stupid, but what’s “Adam4adam” :mental: .
    Really? I thought the guys in LA used it to...its Adam4Adam dot c*m and its like gay dot c*m but its quicker if you know what I mean and highly addictive I might add.

maxpower
    Really? I thought the guys in LA used it to...its Adam4Adam dot c*m and its like gay dot c*m but its quicker if you know what I mean and highly addictive I might add.

Thax I will have to check that out sometime, gay.com is like the gay ghetto, I normally use str8 sites like myspace, face the jury, rate my body, stuff like that :gossip: