Thread: expirence with ppc programs?

Gay SlideShows

expirence with ppc programs?

Anyone has expirence with pay per click programs? I wont sign up and give them thausands of banner-views, and never get cash..

Dennis

yes, the most important thing is to track your traffic. Start out slow, spell out exactly what you are offering to aviod unneeded clicks (eg, if you send traffic to a site with a $3 trial and they need a credit card to sign up, put that in your ad!), keep a constant monitor on your traffic vs sales and if the traffic source is not producing then drop em!

PPC can be a lucrative business with very little work involved but it can also burn through your wallet in no time with little results.

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Luke.. think he meant pay per click sponsors not traffic sites.

The MAIN thing you should be concerned ith is your ratios.. many PPC sponsors will automatically switch you to a revshare or per signup model if you dont meet a certain criteria, usually, this criteria is that if you dont have at least 1 signup for every 500 hits you send to the sponsr they will switch you.

You need to have a system in place that will enable you to redirect your traffic at the click of a button though, start out smal, send 100 hits 200 hits etc and wait to get your first chck when it due to be sent out and, whilst you are waiting on the check payment, send that traffic elsewhere until it does arrive!

I have heard of so many webmasters endlessly sending their traffic to a PPC sponsor whilst not getting paid and, because they didnt have a traffic system in place that let them easily turn on and of their ad campaigns they had to either go back to change out all of their linking codes or just left the traffic going to the sponsor.

Regards,

Lee