Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unity360?

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar

Unity360?

Anyone know what's going on with Unity360? The site has been down since the start of the Phoenix Forum. It came up briefly after the Phoenix Forum and now it's back down again.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well we know its not a heavy load on their server

Klixxx have had all kinds of tech related issues lately, perhaps they are moving hosts?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Seems like its been a long distance move... :gossip:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Xstr8guy
    It's been down since before Phoenix?! And your the first person to mention it on GWW?! Well, it doesn't seem like many people are missing it.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Hey Jacob,

Unity was up for a few days after the forum and back down on Friday. The folks at Klixxx are moving the forums to CaveCreek. The move could have been handled better, unfortunately we don't have any control on that aspect. The good news it should be up tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Well, it doesn't seem like many people are missing it.

Quote Originally Posted by djdez
    Hey Jacob,

Unity was up for a few days after the forum and back down on Friday. The folks at Klixxx are moving the forums to CaveCreek. The move could have been handled better, unfortunately we don't have any control on that aspect. The good news it should be up tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.
    Hi Joe,

Thank you for the info. ((hugs))
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Xstr8guy
    Why at my comment? If you guys really cared about your board members maybe you should have made an announcement or sent out an email two weeks ago.

Xstr8guy - something i really like and respect about you is that you say what you mean. you don't try and candycoat things or pretend. that rocks!

Why at my comment? If you guys really cared about your board members maybe you should have made an announcement or sent out an email two weeks ago.

I agree that would have been the prefered method and we have addressed that with Klixxx. Unfortunately, the moderators were caught by suprise by this too. It just wasn't unity that went offline temporarily, it was klixxx forums too. With that said, I strongly believe in unity and klixxx. It provides a place for newbies and straight webmasters visiting klixxx.com to learn about about the gay market and a place for others who don't want to get caught up in drama.

I rolled my eyes because it was so unsuprising to see you post in this thread. You obviously had no information to give and evident you really couldn't care less.... yet you felt the need to take the jab. Of course the jab was fair game, but only jaded people will the seize the opportunity. But hey, that's also who you are. Jaded people ROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    Xstr8guy - something i really like and respect about you is that you say what you mean. you don't try and candycoat things or pretend. that rocks!
    How'd I do this time Patty?

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    Lol, thanks, i think.

And yes DJdez, I am jaded. Show me a single gay man over 30 who isn't. Lol. I suppose I could have been a little more diplomatic but I'm doing my taxes right now and i had to take my frustration out on someone and Unity360 was convenient.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hey Jacob,

Never ceases to amaze me how ungracefully some people handle moves from one server to another. If done correctly, it can be completely transparent to the users. It's a little harder with forums, but even that can be done seamlessly. I know that if the Pridebucks crew was handling it, it would have been done right... but hey, as long as it's back up in a day or two, no harm done

I do kind of agree with xstr8guy and did feel like wtf?? It went down right before Phoenix and came back up right after Phoenix, so it appeared as you all just took the forum down while you went to Phoenix, that seemed unprofessional. I am saying how it looked to me and probably other board members over there. That obviously from what you are saying isn't the case.

Now it is down again, and I can understand if you are now moving, but what horrible planning. I would fire your all's IT people.

I use to advertise over there and I was thinking, if I advertised over there still I would be very pissed off.

I understand things happen, I just wanted you to know how it appears maybe to other board members. I can understand maybe being down for at the most a few days for hosting company moves or upgrades, but for like 2 weeks?

Thanks for the feedback Joe and I will be looking forward to posting over there again when you all get it back up and running. Thanks for contributing and having a good board as well. Many ((hugs)).
    Thanks,
    Jacob

I'm happy to announce that Unity360.com is back online for good. The hosting change is complete. Thank you to everyone that voiced their concerns. I've been assured steps have been taken to prevent similar incidents in the future. Thanks again!