Thread: Gay Traffic Is It Really That Hard To Find?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Gay Traffic Is It Really That Hard To Find?

I constantly see people posting on various forums asking about where they can find gay traffic and most of the answers tend to be that either you cant or, the traffic youc an find is of such high quality that it imossible to get people to share it.

Do you think that this is true?

Personally i dont, i think that traffic generation, regardless of the market is only as hard to find as you make it yourself. if you work at getting a steady flow of bookmark traffic like i have done on Cum Soda then you should have no problems at all but if you are only intersted in purchased exit traffic thats where a webmaster will run into problems.

So what you folks think about getting gay traffic.. is it hard to find?

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    purchased traffic is pretty much a thing for people who are really good at monitoring it and filtering it really good. unless of course they're trying to filter hitbots which don't really care what you try to sell them.

most webmasters who can't get traffic are either not trying hard enough or what they make doesnt get accepted at LLs and such because they didn't follow the rules.

some think a 5 minute site with 3 year old sponsor content and banners every 5 pixels will get them listed

DiDi
    First time I was confused where people get traffic.
    I visited forums and other AWM resourses.
    I made my first galleries and didn't get traffic. :crybaby:
    I got my first visitor after more 20th gallerie but I didn't get any sign up.
    Then I made first free site and didn't get traffic from LLs :crybaby:
    I got my first visitor after more 5th site.
    I made first my sign up after 6th months my working.

Read this forum, make right conclusion. You can get more traffic.

spike
    paid gay traffic can be a bitch you never know where it is really coming from unless you are doing ppc traffic. I have not found paid traffic to be worth a shit in most cases. I have built good traffic with gallery submission and a nice banner to my tgp at the bottom I lose an ad spot but get traffic and the galleries are still making sales. A couple banner exchanges have not done that bad for me either niche exchange only though and nothing less than a 1/1. I am running about 40%+ bookmarks. The traffic is there if you work at it. Most webmasters dont realize that gay traffic makes up about only what 20% of the market and expect to see the same numbers that the straight niches bring in. Those numbers will never be there but even at 20% that is a hell of a lot of traffic and they do buy.

desslock
    Almost all of my traffic comes from people clicking in from the search engines. Mostly from Google, but also from the others like MSN, Yahoo, etc.

I've never bought traffic, links, or paid for highlighted inclusion like with Google AdWords.

My feeling is that if you can get it for free, why pay. If you learn the whole process of SEO (search engine organization), its very much worth it.

Steve