Thread: Gay Traffic Is It Really That Hard To Find?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Gay Traffic Is It Really That Hard To Find?

I constantly see people posting on various forums asking about where they can find gay traffic and most of the answers tend to be that either you cant or, the traffic youc an find is of such high quality that it imossible to get people to share it.

Do you think that this is true?

Personally i dont, i think that traffic generation, regardless of the market is only as hard to find as you make it yourself. if you work at getting a steady flow of bookmark traffic like i have done on Cum Soda then you should have no problems at all but if you are only intersted in purchased exit traffic thats where a webmaster will run into problems.

So what you folks think about getting gay traffic.. is it hard to find?

Regards,

Lee

Oh and another thing...

Trade Scripts.... one question... why?

What did people do before they had trade scripts to help them recycle the same old traffic around and around and around.. I know i would rather submit galleries and sites to TGPs and Link Lists that didnt use trade scripts to screw around the surfer.

I just dont see the point in giving these sites that have 10k+ consistent traffic levels that use trade scripts when in all actuality, a good 60% of that traffic has just been sent to the site in question by blind links and from site where they have already seen my sponsors that i am advertising.

As a webmaster it is my job to make money.. not to give the TGPs and Link Lists free content every day so they can make everyone think they have a huge amount of traffic.

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    I've found with Metromen, and now with gayskin, that I can get my traffic to a certain level, and then it seems to hit this invisible ceiling.

It's getting better, but really slowly. Hope it peaks up at some point.

Oh, and i gt great trade traffic from Cum Soda, by the way.

Originally posted by Jasun
    I've found with Metromen, and now with gayskin, that I can get my traffic to a certain level, and then it seems to hit this invisible ceiling.

It's getting better, but really slowly. Hope it peaks up at some point.

Oh, and i gt great trade traffic from Cum Soda, by the way.
    I hear ya on that invisible ceiling thing.. the only real way to break that ceiling level is do more traffic building of your own for the TGP like submitting to all the TGP's you can ensurng you use your own recip in the link table too also, something i have just started doing is with the archive pages, make sure the meta tags and seo work on them are all different for each archive section.. seems to be working so far with a little over 30% increase in Google traffic going to specific areas within the site.. of course right now the archives are not navigatable from the main Cum Soda page but once they all have galleries listed fully then they will go live and that should help with building up a higher traffic base too.

Glad to hear your getting some good traffi cnack from Cum Soda too.. as i said above.. there are definately benefits from not running trade scipts on TGP sites and thats just one of them... you get more traffic from the people you are hard code trading with.

Regards,

Lee

southernexposure
    Recycling the traffic you get is more productive.

If you have High Click Thru ratio's on AEN's then your getting shitty traffic... If you are getting sign-up ratio's of 1 in 30 to 1 in 50 you are getting descent traffic.

Circulate the traffic through the sites and sponsor programs that you have. Don't send it to someone else.:groovy:

AEN's that provide their own traffic to the participating sites have grown in leaps and bounds over the last three months. Too bad most went to a seek and find model.. (if you can find it great, if not you'll have to sign up to see the quality of our participating sites)... And who's loss is that... The Webmaster...<HELLO>

southernexposure
    This Cum Soda Thing,
    do they list sites or just tgp galleries???:baby:

We just list galleries right now.

If you want to list sites you can head over to http://www.gaylinxxx.com though thats Garys baby

Regards,

Lee

southernexposure
    thanks,
    got 109 sites to submit... LOL... just kidding..

but close to it.. more like 102

"can't find the submit link.. damn it.. guess it's gonna have to wait till monday.. "
    Last edited by southernexposure; 03-26-2004 at 05:02 PM.

Originally posted by southernexposure
    thanks,
    got 109 sites to submit... LOL... just kidding..

but close to it.. more like 102
    LOL Okay

Looks like Gary has some more work to do

Regards,

Lee

speaking of trading traffic, is there anyone interested in trading with me? Its a tgp/link site that is listed #2 and #3 in Yahoo for very commonly used terms?

If so, lmk! I need to grow!

cheers,
    Luke