View Poll Results: How much Coffee do you drink a day?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don’t drink Coffee

10 38.46%
  • (1-2) 24oz cups a day

4 15.38%
  • (3-4) 24oz cups a day

7 26.92%
  • (5-6) 24oz cups a day

4 15.38%
  • (7-8+) 24oz cups a day

1 3.85%

Thread: How much Coffee?

maxpower

How much Coffee?

How much Coffee do you drink a day? Personally I am up to about 5 or 6 24oz cups a day :coffee:

I do 2-3 cups in the morning but then its onto coca cola light (diet coke) for the day and I usually down about 2-3 litres of that.

maxpower
    I am totally a caffeine freak now, I drink coffee all day “in fact I am about to go get another cup from the store next door” But I also take caffeine pills too like 4-6 a day, I know I will die form a hart-attack before I hit 35, but it keeps me going the 12-16 hours a day I work :mental:

maxpower
    In fact right now after finishing my taxes myself :signhere: I am just about to send off my BI monthly newsletter, then start the next group of sites I have to have ready by Monday

wow 3 people already voted that they don't drink coffee...couldn't imagine my mornings without a cuppa!

maxpower
    I would never make it too with out it, how else could I only sleep 5 hours a night, but I do see that one person drinks more than me and I was thinking I drank too much.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Well

There is NO life without coffee in the morning...at least for me to get my day going!!
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

you could be right. the perfect solution is not to get up in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiB
    There is NO life without coffee in the morning...at least for me to get my day going!!

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiB
    :yeah: and most know that they won't get a coherent word out of me before the coffee hits the system

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    although i do not support the misuse of any stimulants/intoxicants/etc. i find it hard to function without coffee.
    i've had to limit myself to 2 pots a day ( morning/night ) , it's not so much the coffee but all the sugar and cream i pour into it.

sincerely ~ ..."drink two cups of coffee before a workout and call me in the morning"... :goof:

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    I'm half Brazilian, and half Italian and, never drink coffee after noon (most of the time). The coffee maker's capacity is "12 cups" (whatever that means)… Cam drinks one and a half cups so I guess, the answer is 10.5 cups…maybe a little less, with spillage…all depends upon the fluid oz. of the coffee maker...of oourse this all changes if we make another pot for company or meetings or if I order an espresso after lunch or...

I guess I drink too much which explains why I ramble on!

maxpower
    I don’t get how some of you can live with out coffee, with all the work we have to do everyday that’s about the only way to keep us going. :wtf:

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    I am also a coffie freak. Sometimes I also like to drink a coffie in the evening, but should not do this because I can not sleep well in the night and in the morning I need much more coffie then.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

Paco
    I simply love bold roasts, such as French or Dark Italian - the darker, the better. I do not like brands such as Folgers, Nabob etc, and I simply can not stand flavoured coffee - I actually like the taste of coffee.

I get my beans weekly, from JavaJive - roasted fresh, each morning.

Coffee does not keep me up - I can have a tasse or mug just before I go to bed, and often do.

BijouWorld
    I only drink coffee on occasion. Green Tea is my thing.