Thread: ARS Adult Revenue Service

ARS Adult Revenue Service

I am hoping boardtracker will kick in and have someone from ARS Adult Revenue Service pop in....I got a note on my account saying you need ID for epassporte payouts, fair enough but your 1-888 phone line does not work internationally and I have already emailed you my ID twice and you have never responded back and now my account is in a state of limbo.

So please if you are around and track this thread, get in touch with me!!!

thank you,
    Luke

as far as i know ars staff do not work on weekends but here's some contact info:

our rep's icq is 195639. even if he's not your rep, he can probably help. and his email is techsupport@i2intl.com or you can always try karen at khammock @ i2intl.com or icq 146313378 as she seems to know and do everything

good luck!

Steve approved me very quickly

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

thanks Patti, i have already sent my info to that techsupport email address a few times (first time was a couple of months ago when they first announced it). I will try Karen's direct address and give it till early next week to resolve itself.

cheers!

Togm
    I emailed scans of passport etc then posted on the ARS wm board for them to look out for it............ received and approved within 2 hours.

Toolz
    Chilihost,

I apologize for the issues you've been having please contact me on ICQ 92440098 or email: shawn @ evidz.com and I'll get your account approved asap.

Thanks
    Shawn

Good news, Karen came through and my account is back to normal now

thanks, Shawn for popping in and trying to assist.

cheers,
    Luke