Thread: Pimps, Bitches, Ho's, Sluts, Whores, Fo Shizzle...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Pimps, Bitches, Ho's, Sluts, Whores, Fo Shizzle...

WTF?

Has the adult industry gone fucking crazy or something?

Seems like everywhere I look there are webmasters using these terms to describe each other and whats more, a recntly launched content provider is describing their model sets like..

Bitches-n-Toys - Toys
    Solo Bitches - Solo Girl
    First Time Sluts - Amateur
    Fuckin' Ho's - Hardcore
    Ho's on Ho's - Lesbian
    Outdoh Ho's - Outdoors
    Chokin' Ho's - Blow Job

I mean WTF is that about?

Regards,

Le

Jasun
    It's about the fact that listening to Hip Hop makes you stupid, slow, and incapable of spelling, pronouncing or properly using the English Language.

I went out to a club a few weeks back filled with hip hop losers, and they were all trying so hard to be "street" that I was just openly laughing at them and telling them how foolish they were.

These kids, i should point out, all lived in an upper middle class neighborhood. I'm still confused how beng of lower intelligence makes you cool.

A couple of weeks back, we all went to a movie, and there were these two girls sitting behind us... they were speaking just like that... and loudly explaining th plot twists in "Eurotrip" to each other, reading the sub titles out loud, pronoucing the words with more than 4 letters incorrectly, and then would explain to each other what the subtitles said. The movie was pretty horrid, but the show behind us kept us laughing for the whole movie.

Damn - that sounds like an overdose on Rap

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    it's become almost the norm to call women hoes and bitches nowadays. it's become the cool thing to do/say.

too much rap music and too little parenting

I think it is also a testament that good domain names are getting harder to find!

cheers,
    Luke