Thread: Thanks GWW, GuysGoCrazy now launched!

stickyd

Thanks GWW, GuysGoCrazy now launched!

Hey, all,
    A number of you were very helpful in assisting us in deciding on a name for our new gay orgy site, www.guysgocrazy.com, and we appreciate that. We'll try and put together some bonus action for Webmasters who had been active in that name-choosing thread!

So we finally launched, then, the guysgocrazy.com site, where over 100 guys party hardcore and have a blast. If interested in promoting, Webmasters please sign-up at www.maxxandmore.com. We will be soon offering hosted galleries and banners, if that suits you. Presently you can grap zipped content (pix and flix). The logo and a few other design elements will be available soon as well.

The site is supposed to be all about fun--guys having a total blast just knocking back a few glasses of champagne and letting loose, laughing, smiling, and hooking up with whoever suits their fancy. It is really super fun.

Thanks again for all your support!
    Cheers,
    Sticky D

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    wow what a great site. I was trying to sign up for your refferal program, however you have an error in your signup form. it is asking for a payout methord however there isnt a feild to put one in.

let me know when its fixed and I will send ya some quality traffic
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

stickyd
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive
    wow what a great site. I was trying to sign up for your refferal program, however you have an error in your signup form. it is asking for a payout methord however there isnt a feild to put one in.

let me know when its fixed and I will send ya some quality traffic
    Glad you like it, CollegeBoysLive. The sign-up at present is not intuitive, I agree. You need to sign up for our default billing service, VXSBill, which only does wire payments (thus no options, like you pointed out). Then, once you are an affiliate, go to the link code section where you can opt to use CCBill instead, and you will get appropriate CCBill codes there.

The affiliate program is young, thus the lack of payment options, but we are releasing a v2 in a month which will offer ePassporte and PayPal payment options. For now, it’s only CCBill and VXSBill. Hit me up on ICQ if you have any questions: 209488213

Cheers,
    StickyD

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stickyd
    The affiliate program is young, thus the lack of payment options, but we are releasing a v2 in a month which will offer ePassporte and PayPal payment options.
    Really neat site you have.

If you get PayPal running with your site give us a holler ;-)

:develish:

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    You need to sign up for our default billing service, VXSBill, which only does wire payments (thus no options, like you pointed out).
    no you missed my point. when you TRY to sign up for vxsbill you fill out all the feilds BUT it says a feild is missing. so you can't complete the form.

go try

or icq me 314454484 and i will explain further
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

stickyd
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive
    no you missed my point. when you TRY to sign up for vxsbill you fill out all the feilds BUT it says a feild is missing. so you can't complete the form.

go try

or icq me 314454484 and i will explain further
    Ok, will do, thanks for the heads up!

Xstr8guy
    Not to be a bitch or anything but do you have documentation for EVERY single person in those orgies? The site looks amazing but having so many
    performers makes me a little nervous.

stickyd
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Not to be a bitch or anything but do you have documentation for EVERY single person in those orgies? The site looks amazing but having so many
    performers makes me a little nervous.
    Oh, yeah, Xstr8guy, EVERY single person has docs, 3x. And even the bartender. No shit. But this sort of production is easy--just take the paperwork on your average shoot and times it by more

We are considering some prize where a top performing Webmaster might get a chance to fly over and experience a party, instead of a cash prize, buy that person must not be too nervous :cheese:

BDBionic
    wow that looks hot.
    sent ya a PM, stickyd

And after looking at your preview... I think I know what the theme to my birthday party is going to be this year!

Looks Great - One question - Why are the pics stamped gaysgocrazy.com if the site is guysgocrazy.com or was that part of the whole name thing you were talking about?
    Domain inventory sale.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Wow great looking site. I bet that would be hell to shoot but it looks great.
    The only thing you need is some cascade billing.

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

stickyd
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover
    Looks Great - One question - Why are the pics stamped gaysgocrazy.com if the site is guysgocrazy.com or was that part of the whole name thing you were talking about?
    Yeah, we went back and forth for a while, and the work was already done.