Thread: Program Owners.. Here's An Affiliate To Blacklist..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Program Owners.. Here's An Affiliate To Blacklist..

Just got a follow up from my thread early this morning about that affiliate generating all those 'fishy' looking sales...

Dear Webmaster

You inquired about the transactions being sent from affiliate ID 1219292; I see them as being suspicious as well. You may want to have that ID terminated. Let me know if you agree. You can terminate them yourself through your affiliate admin or I can do that for you. We also recommend terminating all of the membership that the ID has generated to stop any rebills.
    I guess running reports on a regular basis saved me a lot of hassles this time around, glad i was able to catch them before it got to out of hand and, thanks to CCBill for confirming the suspicious activities.

Here is the info you need to know to blacklist this affiliate..

Name: Grag Starver
    Email: grag@xcba.com
    URL: http://www.xcba.com
    Company: Capital Collect Services, Llc

You might want to check they arent sending you sales atm and, if they are, get the acct terminated and the sales refunded.

On the off-chance Mr Starver reads this thread and his sales are legitimate, please contact me + CCBill and we'll get your acct re-instated

Regards,

Lee

Top Cat
    Capital Collect Services had the dishonor of being the first affiliate we booted from our program. They signed up with us with the URL gay-shows.net and the name Alexandr Nikolaev. Everything looked OK, but it turns out they were sending traffic from someone else who used huge amounts of content stolen (possibly 1,000 images!) from us to create free sites. I sent them an e-mail, they never responded, and we closed their account.

Interestingly they continue to send us traffic which appears legit and is converting just fine! But per our TOS, they sure won't be getting paid for it!

maxpower
    I don’t think that was so bad, at least they are sending the sales to you, I make sites with other programs pics all the time “that they do not just give to any and everyone” I do ask, I guess that would be a big difference, but I might have given them a break. Sound like they did no even own the site that had your pics, but I am a bit of a softy sometimes :elf:

Top Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I don’t think that was so bad, at least they are sending the sales to you, I make sites with other programs pics all the time “that they do not just give to any and everyone” I do ask, I guess that would be a big difference, but I might have given them a break. Sound like they did no even own the site that had your pics, but I am a bit of a softy sometimes :elf:
    Well they were also using our images to promote other sites, plus they cut off half of our watermark. I don't mind if an affilaite asks for more images or even takes a few but these guys are just scuzzy a**holes.

Thanks, I feel better now.

maxpower
    Well you are right that is really shifty, I guess some people are just like that, sounds like you are not the only one they have been like that with in the past or present. But now it sounds like they have moved to out right CC fraud! :shifty: