View Poll Results: What conventions are you planning on going to?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just the AVN in Vegas

1 5.56%
  • Just the Internext in Florida

4 22.22%
  • Both conventions

2 11.11%
  • Neither of them

7 38.89%
  • Haven't decided

4 22.22%

Thread: Which conventions are you going to?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

Which conventions are you going to?

I have heard some people are going and some people aren't to both the AVN in Vegas and Internext in Florida. Which ones are you planning on going to?

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    We will be attending the Florida Convention in August because it is in our backyard and the Phoenix Forums.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I am grudingly going to Internext in Florida and Vegas also. Even though I am disappointed with the shows, it is still a good networking opportunity and I set up client meetings at shows.
    I'm going to AOE in Berlin next week, the Webmaster Access in Toronto in May and Amsterdam in September, the gay Forum in October and maybe take 2 months off from shows until January.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

desslock
    I would love to attend the Las Vegas XBiz show in mid-July, but I have realized recently that it unfortunately conflicts with the Fiestaware Collectors Convention in St Louis, MO. I am determined not to let my non adult websites hang out to dry, so I will be getting in the car and driving to the Independence State. Hopefully it's just a coincidence this year.

These events are wonderful opportunities to get some great Fiestaware up close without having to snipe around on eBay. And since it's a show pertaining to collecting vintage Americana stuff, there is de facto a hefty gay contingent.

I'll be at the Gay Phoenix Forum, and I'm eyeing the Venus show in Berlin in October very seriously. I do not plan on attending Internext/Florida, but I'm keeping an open mind at this point. Maybe a bunch of slings will magically appear....

Steve

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I am planning on hitting the show in Amsterdam in September and the the Gay Forums in Phoenix in October.

I've been doing this for a bunch of years now and never been to a show or convention so I am really looking forward to it.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sukime69
    I am planning on hitting the show in Amsterdam in September and the the Gay Forums in Phoenix in October.

I've been doing this for a bunch of years now and never been to a show or convention so I am really looking forward to it.

You DO realize that at your first show we have to paint a big "V" on your forehead like when you see Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time, right???
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    You DO realize that at your first show we have to paint a big "V" on your forehead like when you see Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time, right???
    I would just be happy to think that the "V" could in any way be applied to me. That's been gone for a while, longer than I will admit.