Thread: The Right to Choose....

Jason

The Right to Choose....

For the record, I am enlightend enough to understand that sexual preference is not necessarily a choice, but an in-born characteristic of one's basic identity. However, the decision to allow oneself to indulge in any type of behavior, whether natural tendencies exist or not, IS a choice...but one I firmly believe we have to fight to uphold. As a free people, we should be allowed to choose to live our lives freely and openly about who we are, without fear of discrimination and hatred. And those who choose to bend their own nature to society's will should be just as respected.

Therefore, I would like to publicly make it known that...

Chris....it's ok with me if you're straight. I know you were born that way and I luv ya anyway.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LOL

Actually that post reminded me for some reason of the new commercial MTV are flying at the moment about getting young-uns out to vote at the polls.

Some uy standing on a podium saying something like.. governemt tells him who he cant and cant marry, what he can do in his own house and a bunch of other things.. quite a nicely done commercial actually.. if you havent seen it yet look out for it

Regards,

Lee

Chris Alan
    Therefore, I would like to publicly make it known that... Chris....it's ok with me if you're straight. I know you were born that way and I luv ya anyway.
    Jason thank you, also it's OK that your gay and I luv ya.

(So when are we hooking up) I couldn't resist.

Jason
    hehe

Chris Alan
    Seriously, if the world would think like Jason and I do, what a beautiful word this would be. Tolerance and Acceptance such a simply concept.

Originally posted by Chris Alan
    Seriously, if the world would think like Jason and I do, what a beautiful word this would be. Tolerance and Acceptance such a simply concept.
    Yes ... and it's something that's still a dream and a hope only ...

(and I am blown out by how much you look like my one brother Chris - damn - I'm still doing double takes everytime that loads in!)

I have nothing against straight people as long as they keep their perverted activities to themselves and don't try to shove it down my throat as "normal".