Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promoting Sites With Affiliate Programs

maxpower

Promoting Sites With Affiliate Programs

I am about to make a new directory, what I was wondering is what are some good sites to promote with affiliate programs, I really need a wide range of sites. I just don’t know too much about other niches is all. I would really like to get a good sample of the best sites for my viewers. :groovy:

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Latino site for your list

You might check out our affiliate program. We use CCBill and offer 50% initial and recurring. We have promotional materials downloadable at the site, PLUS we are eager to work with others (for example, giving access to the member's section so affliates can easily grab the latest model's pics).

Our site works in a number of niches including:
    Latino
    Amateur
    Thugs
    Twinks
    Ethnic

Hope that helps start your list!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar

Asian??

Hey Max,

If you are looking for sites in the gay asian niche for your directory, you may want to give us a look.

maxpower
    Well man I have had some really bad experiences with Asian traffic, I think I will add your site program Thax, but I don’t think I would make sites with Asian content for about another 5 years or so. All free/Avs Asian sites do is really piss me off :turtle:

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Young Twinks? Check out ours:
    http://www.cobramediagroup.com/reflinks.html
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    Well man I have had some really bad experiences with Asian traffic,
    You have to generate the right traffic for Asian sites. For me it's working. But other nices are selling better, that's right. It depends only of the traffic you have. My private site would never make a sell with bear sites, for example.
    Have a nice day,

www.thebestboys.com

maleflixxxjay

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    I am about to make a new directory, what I was wondering is what are some good sites to promote with affiliate programs, I really need a wide range of sites. I just don’t know too much about other niches is all. I would really like to get a good sample of the best sites for my viewers. :groovy:
    Hi Sean,

Congratulations on the new undertaking!

Briefly, maleflixxx delivers content to about 60 sub-niches on a multi-lingual platform. In submitting submit our affiliate programs to your new directory, I encourage you check out our affiliate program site here.

If you've any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact me... I'm always happy to help. :groovy:

Top Cat
    Well we'd love to have your bear/mature/hairy traffic for BearFilms.com Our program, Woof Cash, has been converting great for our growing affiliate base. Hit me back with any questions!

ichatnakedgay

Webcam Dating Sites Would be Good as Well

Max,

Check out our affiliate program ichatnaked.com/cash/. We use CCBill and offer 40% initial and recurring and what gay guy with a webcam doesn't like to see other guys with webcam?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippi
    You have to generate the right traffic for Asian sites. For me it's working. But other nices are selling better, that's right. It depends only of the traffic you have. My private site would never make a sell with bear sites, for example.

Well getting the traffic for the sites was really easy, not sure it was the right traffic, but was not pic-post stuff. The traffic was the biggest problem for me, it was a whole lot “I still get some of it I am trying to get rid of ” It was just so worthless, I really lost money on the sites, that might have just been me, but it scared me away from Asian stuff for awhile anyway. Ya never tried Bear stuff yet maybe I might give it a shot someday :juggle:

well, guess i'll post, too

www.manofmuscle.com has 100% exclusive videos of real amateur bodybuilders. it's a previously unexplored part of the muscle niche that is selling very well for us. why not check us out - our program is at www.musclebucks.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    well, guess i'll post, too

www.manofmuscle.com has 100% exclusive videos of real amateur bodybuilders. it's a previously unexplored part of the muscle niche that is selling very well for us. why not check us out - our program is at www.musclebucks.com

Ya I will be sure to add your program bass, to tell the truth it was already on my list

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippi
    Young Twinks? Check out ours:
    http://www.cobramediagroup.com/reflinks.html
    Lippi:

Your affiliate program for OTB / TeenCumParty sells for me! BUT
    you guys really need to improve your compensation structure. No one is going to promote you seriously if you only pay on the initial signup, and zero on rebills.

I've received all your movies, and I think they are great products. But I have to weigh that with the amount of money I expect to receive from marketing you guys on my website. Please consider changing it to 50/50 signup and rebills, which makes it competitive with the rest of the industry.

Just a suggestion.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    Lippi:
    .. Please consider changing it to 50/50 signup and rebills, which makes it competitive with the rest of the industry.
    I will give this "hint" to our management.
    Have a nice day,

www.thebestboys.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock
    Lippi:

Your affiliate program for OTB / TeenCumParty sells for me! BUT
    you guys really need to improve your compensation structure. No one is going to promote you seriously if you only pay on the initial signup, and zero on rebills.

I've received all your movies, and I think they are great products. But I have to weigh that with the amount of money I expect to receive from marketing you guys on my website. Please consider changing it to 50/50 signup and rebills, which makes it competitive with the rest of the industry.

Just a suggestion.

Steve
    I like a flat payment option, on sites with a trial, I have recurring memberships already, its nice to get some fast cash from time to time, I wish more had a flat payment option