Thread: What Happened to MaxPower?

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

What Happened to MaxPower?

Not too long ago Maxpower was posting negative, arrogant and seemingly unsupportable posts. His posts were so irritating he was the subject of a boycott.

Gone is the old MaxPower. Now he posts intelligent, reasoned observations, he is friendly, he even says "good job" and really has become a guy whose posts I look forward to reading.

I don't know what happened, but I really like the transformation and I like the new MaxPower!!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Me, too,

but I guess y'all noticed already

maxpower
    Thax guys, I have been trying to keep my multiple personalizes in check now days “sometimes I do still slip and say some negative stuff though” I really do want to be apart of the group, even though sometimes I do know I am a bit out their, trust me I am sure at some point I will say something really stupid, that I am sure I will get flack about. I guess sometimes I have a tendency to run my mouth when I should just shut up, and dig myself deeper and deeper in a whole. :egg:

maxpower
    Now I am scared I am going to post something really stupid soon, and let yall down :goof:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    No no no! You are doing fine!!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Paco
    yup, seems like the sessions have helped him out. Although I would have been glad to see him try a little, it seems he has gone a step further.

Welcome to GWW, Max Version 2.0
    :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Paco
    yup, seems like the sessions have helped him out. Although I would have been glad to see him try a little, it seems he has gone a step further.

Welcome to GWW, Max Version 2.0
    :thumbsup:
    And all those poor souls who blocked him and are now missing out on insightful advice and kind, encouraging words...

maxpower
    Thanks you guys, you are really starting to make my blush I think only a few people still have me blocked, I really don’t think most members of this group would hold a grudge for that long. All that said I am really sure at sometime I will say something that will piss some people off, but do what my BF dose and just tell me to shut up, after I can get down from that high horse I will drop it :penny:

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I have to say I was one of the ones that had decided to block Max, and I am really glad I went with my gut instinct and took him back off ignore. We all make mistakes and if I had been cut out the first time I fucked up on a board, I would probably be working at a Walmart in Ohio now.

Very nice to see the improvement Max. A really nice tranformation.

maxpower
    I really appreciate that man, you guys are putting allot of pressure on me now LOL I just don’t want to disappoint you, but I am sure at one time or another that I will :hmmph: