Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pay-Site Web Design(er) Needed

blah blah blah...

Pay-Site Web Design(er) Needed

Hey guys. Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for some quality Custom (or Semi-Custom) Web Design for our new pay-site?

Looking for a reliable web design company (or an individual) who has a lot of experience working with pay-sites and all that that entails. Template site designs may work, as long as they can be altered and made to look a little more custom.

Thanks,

Allan

Pierre F and Basschick....who did your design?

blah blah blah...
    has anyone ever worked with http://www.aaastudio.com/adult/ or know if they're good to work with?

tried hitting ya on icq. i'll just leave a pm with the designer's contact info.

btw, he's very fast and great to work with

sarahwebinc
    Check out our vast portfolio

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact me at sarah@webinc.com or on icq at 232834291 .

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Well i must admit, I am a bit confused. I was reading this thread and visited the sites of both web designers that have been referenced here.

Webinc.com

and

AAA Studio

and then i looked at the site design portfolio on both sites, and notice that
    both sites claim to have designed the same tour area for Bikinibabes.tv, with the upper portion of the main tour page the same, the only difference being the content below the first screen, however the look and feel are the same.

the two design sites do not appear to be owned by the same company, so who designed this site?

I think that would be a key decision for me in deciding who I wanted to design mine..... not that i think the design is the "catch all, end all" for design, but more from a perspective of honesty in design.

And I am not accusing anyone of anything....just curious to know which designer gets the real credit for designing this site...

How long have you been gay?
    HEllo there.
    If you still looking for paysite designer, take a look please at http://maxdiz.com/portfolio.html
    kick me up for fresh samples and price quote, if you really like what you saw there.
    http://maxdiz.com/contacts.html
    Fresh samplese included but only after request. thanks

Melanie24
    We can do PAYSITE DESIGNS at www.xxxoutsourcing.com

here are a few samples:
    stealyourbitch.com
    ticklehorror.com

Feel free to contact us. Thanks!

sarahwebinc
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    Well i must admit, I am a bit confused. I was reading this thread and visited the sites of both web designers that have been referenced here.

Webinc.com

and

AAA Studio

both sites claim to have designed the same tour area for Bikinibabes.tv, with the upper portion of the main tour page the same, the only difference being the content below the first screen, however the look and feel are the same.

the two design sites do not appear to be owned by the same company, so who designed this site?

I think that would be a key decision for me in deciding who I wanted to design mine..... not that i think the design is the "catch all, end all" for design, but more from a perspective of honesty in design.

And I am not accusing anyone of anything....just curious to know which designer gets the real credit for designing this site...

I can assure you that we would not have a tour on our portfolio that we did not design. We would have far too much to lose by doing that and as you can see by the number of sites in our portfolio we certainly don't need to add sites to make up the numbers

I don't know what work the other company has done but I will say this without hesitation - if it is in out portfolio we designed it.

i see more than one tour i'm almost positive are webinc tours listed on aaastudios. i remember seeing http://www.buttbangin.com/front.php on webinc over a year and a half ago. besides, if you know webinc and peter felix's work, this is so obviously theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by tombarr

Webinc.com

and

AAA Studio

sarahwebinc
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    i see more than one tour i'm almost positive are webinc tours listed on aaastudios. i remember seeing http://www.buttbangin.com/front.php on webinc over a year and a half ago. besides, if you know webinc and peter felix's work, this is so obviously theirs.

While I certainly don't want to cause a stir I am without any doubt that we designed the numerous Netpond Cash sites they have on their portfolio. I know because I was the one that did that deal. Also, if you look at the quality of their banners vs the quality of the tours Peter designed it is a bit clear to me they aren't done by the same design team.

blah blah blah...
    thanks for all your inputs.

considering that a template reality pay-site will cost around $1500 with webinc, i'm guessing that a fully custom site (ie something like seancody, corbinfisher, mikehancock, etc) will cost SIGNIFICANTLY more.

Maybe it's a better idea to hire an independent designer and work with them on a one-on-one basis.

Sarahwebinc, have you guys (or do you guys) do fully custom designs? I don't see any in your portfolio. I'd love to see some if you've done any and the associated cost. Thanks

Allan

sarahwebinc
    Quote Originally Posted by GPallan

considering that a template reality pay-site will cost around $1500 with webinc, i'm guessing that a fully custom site (ie something like seancody, corbinfisher, mikehancock, etc) will cost SIGNIFICANTLY more.

Maybe it's a better idea to hire an independent designer and work with them on a one-on-one basis.

Sarahwebinc, have you guys (or do you guys) do fully custom designs? I don't see any in your portfolio. I'd love to see some if you've done any and the associated cost. Thanks

Allan
    We start every design from scratch and our designers will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want. I don't really see why there would be any price different price unless you are looking for a lot of flash work on the sites. Obviously each of the paysite design packages on our site has a set number of your pages but it isn't very costly to add more pages onto a tour if you need it. In addition, it is worth noting that most of our paysite packages come with banners in that price.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by GPallan

Allan

LOL man, while those are really big site they are not what I would call graphic heavy. They mainly just promote their content not the design of their sites. I would think it would be VERY cheap “500$ or less” to pay a designer to do something similar, that is if you have the high-quality content that they focus on.

sextoyking
    Sarah,

Thanks for sending me the link to this thread.

It's obvious that another so called design company once again took some of our designs from our portfolio at www.webinc.com and put them on his or her site.

I will be having these taken down asap, dmca violations, etc.

Sorry this had to be my first post guys and gals.

Thanks

Todd

blah blah blah...
    yeah, i totally know what you mean. Those sites i mentioned are not very design savvy, but they are very unique whereas the template based designs of webinc for example, have a very specific layout/format that has already been established so i'd assume that this type of design would take less time to make, no? Sites like seancody, randyblue, mikehancock etc would take longer and therefore cost more due to their individualistic nature. What do you think Sarahwebinc?

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    LOL man, while those are really big site they are not what I would call graphic heavy. They mainly just promote their content not the design of their sites. I would think it would be VERY cheap “500$ or less” to pay a designer to do something similar, that is if you have the high-quality content that they focus on.